What's happened to sandersfx.com?

Post topics about the business side of magic.
Suresh

What's happened to sandersfx.com?

Postby Suresh » February 9th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Richard Sanders' website looks weird and has the note Hacked by a group of Asians. The last message at his facebook page is dated September 11, 2013 and says the site is up and running. Any idea what's happening?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: What's happened to sandersfx.com?

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 9th, 2014, 10:17 pm

I'd say his site was hacked and he hasn't fixed it yet.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Tom Pilling

Postby Tom Pilling » February 10th, 2014, 9:01 am

Yep, it's been hacked by a bunch of mentally retarded Asians, by the looks of things: the cyber equivalent of urinating through someone's letter box, but with no risk of getting a punch in the face. Pathetic.

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » February 10th, 2014, 10:05 am

Tom Pilling wrote:Yep, it's been hacked by a bunch of mentally retarded Asians, by the looks of things: the cyber equivalent of urinating through someone's letter box, but with no risk of getting a punch in the face. Pathetic.

Some days I'm glad I have no experience in some areas and just marvel at how much experience others must have to be so specific about their findings and opinions. ... as if the letterbox item has more merit when one does have a risk of consequences?... and how would the door open at that moment? Some things inquiring minds might not need to know.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Tom Pilling

Postby Tom Pilling » February 10th, 2014, 10:24 am

Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Tom Pilling wrote:Yep, it's been hacked by a bunch of mentally retarded Asians, by the looks of things: the cyber equivalent of urinating through someone's letter box, but with no risk of getting a punch in the face. Pathetic.

Some days I'm glad I have no experience in some areas and just marvel at how much experience others must have to be so specific about their findings and opinions. ... as if the letterbox item has more merit when one does have a risk of consequences?... and how would the door open at that moment? Some things inquiring minds might not need to know.

Well, Jonathan, I once spent a couple of years living on Loftus Road, which is the main pedestrian approach to Queens Park Rangers Football Club, in West London. All sorts of things used to go through the letterboxes, occasionally with dire consequences to the offender.

In the case of cyber-letterbox urination, (if you will allow the analogy), there simply isn't the risk of getting a broken nose, or a kick to the groin. It's not just stupid and despicable, but it is also utterly cowardly.

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”