GERRY MCCAMBRIDGE LECTURE IN SOUTHERN CALIF!

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Rudy S.

GERRY MCCAMBRIDGE LECTURE IN SOUTHERN CALIF!

Postby Rudy S. » April 25th, 2017, 2:26 pm

I am extremely excited and proud to announce that the GREAT Gerry McCambridge has confirmed he will give our group (Performers Mystery Group/based out of SoCal) a private lecture.

The date is May 10 (Wednesday) at 6pm. and as always will be held at my home in Fullerton.

I will only accept 25 individuals and the donation at the door will be $50 per person. 98% of donations will be paid to lecturer, balance will pay for snacks and drinks.

If interested and would like to sign up please contact me on Facebook messenger or email me at rudy@cesaral.com

Gerry is being extremely generous with his time. As far as I know Gerry rarely does this type of thing.

In case you have been hiding under a rock here is a little info about Gerry.

Gerry McCambridge has been a corporate entertainer, Comedy Club headliner and keynote speaker for almost 30 years. For the past 11 years he has been headlining nightly in Las Vegas. He has performed his award winning show "The Mentalist" over 3,050 in Las Vegas, making him the longest running and most successful Mentalist show in Las Vegas history!

https://youtu.be/Y0nPjVMohQo

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”