Mesmer's Mansion Facebook Group for Mentalists

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Hypnokomedy
Favorite Magician: David Berglas

Mesmer's Mansion Facebook Group for Mentalists

Postby Hypnokomedy » February 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Though I'm new here to the Genii Forum, not new to mentalism. Many of my effects have been published in 2 Linking Ring Parades, Bascom Jones' Magick (the early ones were under my name of Jonathan David), Syzygy, and Mr. Gadfly. I'm the Curator for a Facebook group of Mentalists which is called Mesmer's Mansion.

Mesmer's Mansion is an exclusive Community of Mentalists and Bizarre Magick magicians. Nestled back among the dead pines amidst gray skies is a decaying mansion, the pain peeling from the clapboard panels. But within these hallowed precincts members gather having passed the rigors of their trials to exchange the most valuable and often the most dangerous of all things in the world today...IDEAS.
We are dedicated to the sharing of fellowship, friendship, freedom of ideas around mentalism and Bizarre Magic/Magick entertainment. No noses in the air, just down to earth fun and frolic, beer to cognac exchange in the foyer. If we don't know you, you pass a simple set of questions about mentalism. Careful of the steps to the mansion...there's some loose boards, both outside... and in.

If you would like to join, just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/mesmersmansion/369021096571705/?notif_t=group_activity . You'll be sent a message with a couple of questions that to be honest are designed to keep the balloon twisting, face painting clowns out. No offense. (if this is not an allowed posting, please feel free to remove it.

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”