peek wallet

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Fabio

peek wallet

Postby Fabio » January 25th, 2014, 3:58 am

Hi All
I recently had the opportunity to watch a videoclip of the new Annihilation wallet (P Carnazzo) and the peek seems really incredible

I purchased Mind spy and TTW but am not fully satisfied; I wonder what is in your opinion the best and most deceptive peek wallet so far in the market?
I know that the evaluation is personal but I am sure that I will receive very useful feedback from you

thanks in advance/Fabio

mrgoat

Re: peek wallet

Postby mrgoat » January 25th, 2014, 6:45 am

I use Tony Miller's peek wallet. It is totally awesome in every way. And not made in India, like the Annihilation wallet.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 25th, 2014, 10:37 am

Yup, Tony's stuff is made in the good old USA: by Tony sitting at a sewing machine in his basement.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

MagicOrthodoxy
Favorite Magician: Benjamin Earl

Postby MagicOrthodoxy » January 23rd, 2015, 6:34 pm

I "third" Tony's Wallet - here is a video I made of mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK49YtKgfpc

If you buy direct from Tony he will send you a link to several video tips on how to use it. Tony is a great guy.
Playing Card & Magic Reviews / https://www.youtube.com/magicorthodoxy

submariner
Favorite Magician: steve valentine

Postby submariner » January 24th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Another vote for Tony's Peek Wallet. If Tony makes it then it is worth owning. His products are very focused on practical use. He makes them himself and the quality (and creativity) is outstanding. And his customer service is the finest I have ever encountered.
Key Metric of a Successful Submarine Career - The number of dives and surfaces should always total to an even number.

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Postby I.M. Magician » January 24th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Does Tony make a Himber Wallet? I am looking for a good one.

Doomo

Postby Doomo » January 24th, 2015, 3:32 pm

First of all define Himber wallet. That abomination with the straps? Or maybe a Z fold type that looks like a restaurant menu?
Breast pocket or billfold type. For afew people I made a very nice breast pocket type specifically for polaroid/xerox money routines. They were lizard with a couple of nice lil features built in. I made 8 of them and they all sold quickly. But the price was 200 and several people bitched saying that they xould get them cheaper. I sent them to the frozen bird where they could buy one for 20 bux. I presume that they were happy as I did not hear back from them.
I basically spend a lot of my time in my basement doing mad scientist type shtuff with leather and vinyl.

So forgive me if I am an anti social wakko.

Lately I have been working on indexes and I think I have the best and fastest and smallest ever. I am pretty pleased. ..

Tony
RFA Productions yeah... It is cool stuff.

www.rfaproductions.com

submariner
Favorite Magician: steve valentine

Postby submariner » January 24th, 2015, 7:07 pm

Re - "...anti-social wacko." Its the leather glue vapors. They can get over-powering in confined spaces. :)
Key Metric of a Successful Submarine Career - The number of dives and surfaces should always total to an even number.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 24th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Tony used to be an anti-social whacko. The vapors from the glue cured him. :lol:
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”