The Red Carpet - Jason Palter

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Randy

The Red Carpet - Jason Palter

Postby Randy » March 13th, 2008, 6:42 pm

I am looking for any feedback about this stage/parlour mentalism effect on the market. At it's fairly large price-tag, I was hoping that someone can give me some input (audience reaction, quality of props, etc). I thank you in advance.

Randy

Re: The Red Carpet - Jason Palter

Postby Randy » March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm

Bueller.................Bueller..........???

Still hoping somebody can give me some feedback either way. Thanks again.

SIX

Re: The Red Carpet - Jason Palter

Postby SIX » March 31st, 2008, 10:11 am

Hi Randy,

I must say this is an awesome effect. I was a little put off by hte price at first but its well worth it, you also get the performance rights for TV which is always a plus.

Now this is more of a comedy style mentalism effect and at first I thought I could have made this myself, but then again I wouldent have the rights and the great quality book of actors and actresses.

The product comes in a fantastic packaging with a great script, a few minor adjustments and I was set. Ive seen many other effects sell for the same price and have a horrible script for it. This is not the case with the Red Carpet.

The best part I must say is that the reaction is fantastic!! People always scream and laugh at the en because the unexpected nature of the effect.

I think it is definately worth it if you are a worker and are looking to add a more light hearted and fun effect to you show, and or need a nice bit for TV.

SIX

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”