Miracle Spell-R

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Miracle Spell-R

Postby Guest » June 19th, 2006, 4:31 pm

My friend, Federico Luduena, has created a fascinating deck with many potentials. Included are several effects you can do with the deck and even one from Norman Gilbreath... and Norman uses that effect at his performances at the Magic Castle.
With this deck a spectator can think of a card as they are passed in front of his face then the performer starts to lay down cards as the spectator MENTALLY spells his card. The spectator calls stop just as he completes his spelling and the card in the performer's hand is now the thought of card.
There is also a poker effect and other applications. It has some interesting and unique applications.

A brief warning: It will take you about $10 to $20 to construct one deck, but it only takes about 10 minutes to make one up and it's always ready to go.

The pdf to Miracle Spell-R is way underpriced at $8 and you can PayPal Federico at:
federico_luduena@msn.com

Greg

Re: Miracle Spell-R

Postby Guest » June 20th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Greg. I could'nt get through with that web address could you check it please.
Kevin.

Postby Guest » June 20th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Originally posted by Kevin Fox:
Greg. I could'nt get through with that web address could you check it please.
Kevin.
That's not a website.... that's his email address that you use at PayPal to send the money... but you can write to him directly at the same address and ask him any questions.

Greg

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » June 20th, 2006, 11:42 pm

I purchased Federico's Miracle Spell-R at the Magic Apple in Studio City back when it first came out, and can attest that it is absolutely ingenious... By combining a few simple principles, you can create an abundance of devastating effects... With the right presentation, this absolutely slays... I'm not usually a big fan of "spelling" procedures, but I carry this deck with me wherever I go, it's that good... It ALWAYS gets a huge response, with a second climax that is a knockout punch... Plus you'll have fun with a bunch of completely different effects that can be accomplished with this deck -- including a nifty poker routine contributed by Max Maven and Gordon Bean -- and will be inspired to create your own... And now, if you're willing to spend $10 and ten minutes putting together the deck yourself, Federico's giving away the manuscript for eight bucks? Is he nuts?...

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2006, 9:25 pm

I think I may have some decks left over...if you are interested in buying a deck (no instructions), send me an e-mail

Postby Guest » June 30th, 2006, 11:45 am

THis is really really good. Very simple, but not obvious. It will fool and entertain magicians and laymen.

We are all still waiting for Frederico's stacked deck.

When?????????

Postby Guest » July 3rd, 2006, 3:09 pm

I'll back that up! This is excellent. I've also ordered a deck from Magic Apple because I'm lazy and in England where Bikes sell for over the top prices anyway!

Best wishes,

Andy

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”