Nail Writers and Impossible Cassette Prediction

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Nail Writers and Impossible Cassette Prediction

Postby Guest » November 21st, 2007, 3:29 am

Hey guys, I'm just starting to play around with my Impossible Cassette Prediction. In the version I have in my head, I want to incorporate using a prediction number using the method of a nail writer, or something similar. So my questions are:

1. I want my Nail writing to be as deceptive as possible. I want the prediction to appear very dark, fine, and "non scribbled", if possible. And if possible, in Sharpie Marker (or pen) instead of pencil for easier visibility. Is this possible? Are there any products out there that would allow these specifications? I read about "Super Nail Writer Pro" by Guy Bavli...what's this all about? Which Nail Writer would you reccomend?

2. Is there a source where I can learn more about my Impossible Cassette Prediction that I purchased? In other words, I'm trying to come up with some creative ideas and uses for it. Is there anything published on this effect which gives performance ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Nail Writers and Impossible Cassette Prediction

Postby Guest » November 22nd, 2007, 1:11 pm

If you can't nailwrite legibly, create a rationale for a scratchy look. There are credible ways to do it. "Write" with a blindfold on, or as Doc Hillford does, I think, hold pencil and pad above your head and pretend to scribble quickly, or write behind your back. That sort of thing.

Danny Archer

Postby Danny Archer » November 22nd, 2007, 1:15 pm

Originally posted by andy:
If you can't nailwrite legibly, create a rationale for a scratchy look. There are credible ways to do it. "Write" with a blindfold on, or as Doc Hillford does, I think, hold pencil and pad above your head and pretend to scribble quickly, or write behind your back. That sort of thing.
You may be right about Docc, but I think that the behind your back technique may be a Guy Bavli idea... anyone??
Producer of MINDvention
mentalism convention

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2007, 11:16 am

try this 'ol buddy.

http://www.thetrickery.com/full/Magic-T ... __7736.htm

keep your nailwriter sharp,
Bryan Miles

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2007, 12:56 pm

Thanks guys! Any other suggestions?

Tips on where I can find presentation ideas for the Impossible Cassette Prediction?

Daniel

neil.kelso

Postby neil.kelso » November 23rd, 2007, 3:39 pm

I'm not familiar with your routine, but if it's important to you that the writing be neat, maybe you could consider having an index of cassette labels ready-written to stick to the cassette instead?

Just a thought!

Neil :-)

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2007, 7:23 am

If you can utilize PW then the Zip pen could help you. It's construction enables you to write legibly and in ink. Is very inexpensive and can be purchased at any major office supply store. For more info on it suggest you consult Google.

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2007, 7:43 pm

I just woke up and I"m kind of tired, but what's "PW"?? thanks.

D

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Nevermind, I got all the info on google.

PW was Pocket Writing. thanks!

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”