Richey Technique/Mephisto's Journey

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Richey Technique/Mephisto's Journey

Postby Guest » August 13th, 2002, 4:14 am

Anyone read about these two new manuscripts, put out by Docc Hilford?

Re: Richey Technique/Mephisto's Journey

Postby Guest » August 13th, 2002, 7:25 pm

My suggestion would be to read "Practical Mental Effects" as it's basis is in there.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
http://www.stores.ebay.ca/abstagecraft

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2002, 4:42 am

Gee, I hope this, and Mephisto's Journey (both put out by Hilford) don't turn out to be a big waste of cash. Magic ads are notoriously full of hype, aren't they?

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2002, 1:38 pm

Originally posted by ChrisDavid:
Gee, I hope this, and Mephisto's Journey (both put out by Hilford) don't turn out to be a big waste of cash. Magic ads are notoriously full of hype, aren't they?
How can I word this and be Politically Correct??? Look on Ebay or Magicauction for used copies and you'll be doing yourself a very big favor.

As much as I like Docc, Mark Strivings and the whole Flora gang I just feel that they charge about 35% more for things than their real value. I've had the RT for several years, done good with it, but it's one simple "trick" and a handling that most any good card shark could probably play with and improve upon. That's not to say that it's not a good piece... it is! I just feel the asking price is hire than it should be. But then I've paid twice that for material far more useless and worthless.

Best of luck!

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”