Gerlitz, Taytelbaum, Blocks of San Yen, Milson, Magiro, Fulves, Bascom and more

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
reburbia

Gerlitz, Taytelbaum, Blocks of San Yen, Milson, Magiro, Fulves, Bascom and more

Postby reburbia » February 18th, 2018, 4:31 pm

For sale: https://www.ebay.com/sch/Tricks/14014/m ... an&_sop=16

Please PM or email reburbia@gmail.com if you have any of the following for sale:
Paul Wilson Predator wallet
Todd Lassen half dollar china bit, or soft half dollar sets
Tony Lackner's Brainwave Pen
Syd Bergson's 6th sense
Items by Willman; Himber; Rudiger; Gerlitz; Roterberg; John Martin/Jan Martinkevitch (hallmarked - I see a lot of "alleged" Martin pieces with no hallmark or provenance, even on big auctionhouses); Magiro; Bergman (wood not plastic); any other mechanical marvel
"The moment someone with imagination and vision takes an effect... Everybody jumps up & says.. 'I can use that!'... Develop a little pride along with your magical ability." -Annemann

reburbia

Re: Gerlitz, Taytelbaum, Blocks of San Yen, Milson, Magiro, Fulves, Bascom and more

Postby reburbia » March 19th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Remaining items have been sent to auction with 1 cent starting bid and no reserve. Ebay item numbers: 112880114962, 112880115683, 112880115166

https://www.ebay.com/sch/miraclemandan/ ... pg=&_from=
"The moment someone with imagination and vision takes an effect... Everybody jumps up & says.. 'I can use that!'... Develop a little pride along with your magical ability." -Annemann

Q. Kumber
Favorite Magician: Tom Whitestone

Re: Gerlitz, Taytelbaum, Blocks of San Yen, Milson, Magiro, Fulves, Bascom and more

Postby Q. Kumber » March 20th, 2018, 7:39 am

If I may add a correction to one of your eBay listings. The Blocks of San Yen was invented by Colin Hughes, whose performing name was San Yen. Ian Ogilvy made up and sold a limited number of them in the 1970's.

reburbia

Postby reburbia » March 20th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”