Badlands Box Dieluxe by Magic Wagon and Collectors Workshop

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
PGibson
Favorite Magician: Chad long

Badlands Box Dieluxe by Magic Wagon and Collectors Workshop

Postby PGibson » January 11th, 2018, 12:53 pm

Excellent condition, includes all original packing.

260.00 w. 6.00 shipping in USA

Review:
So I’ve owned at least three versions of Badlands Bob dating all the way back to 2001 and although I’ve always thought it was a clever idea it was never something I was going to perform – I just was never comfortable with the gimmick and finding the “sweet spot”. But with the addition of a bigger box from Magic Wagon, Tony Curtis, and Peter Nardi and complete removal of the gimmick, that has all changed. In fact, I would go as far as saying this is one of my favorite Collectors’ Workshop and Magic Wagon items now.

When you receive this item ignore the printed instructions and stampede to Peter’s video instructions as they are clear and discuss most of the key points. However, one thing I prefer to do is not to make the change happen visually. I prefer to place the small Badlands Bob box into the larger box face down and close the box and give it to the spectator. After the suitable magical incantation they can open the box and take out the Badlands Bob box and the die now shows their number. It seems really impossible. If you play with this item for a few minutes you can quickly figure how to make it instantly reset and work automatically every time. It really is magical with no more fumbling or delays.

I love this item and unlike 97% of the magic I buy, it is sitting on my KEEP shelf right now. This really has taken a clever item from the original Collectors’ Workshop team and turned it into a self working miracle. Simply Beautiful.

Paul Gibson
paulgibs@hotmail.com
8530 Willow Dr NE
Olympia, Wa 98506

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”