WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
User avatar
Christopher1979
Posts: 170
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 10:46 am
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay, Dai Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo
Location: Phoenix AZ

WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Postby Christopher1979 » November 16th, 2017, 9:28 am

I am seeking out Karl Fulves Blocking Off plus some of the other Riffle Shuffle manuscripts. If any of you have copies that you wouldn't mind parting with then please PM me. Thank you very much.

Chris

olramde
Posts: 5
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 5:12 am

Re: WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Postby olramde » November 16th, 2017, 11:51 pm

I have something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk

User avatar
Christopher1979
Posts: 170
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 10:46 am
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay, Dai Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo
Location: Phoenix AZ

Re: WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Postby Christopher1979 » November 17th, 2017, 1:38 am

olramde wrote:I have something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk


Maybe you could elaborate slightly.....

olramde
Posts: 5
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 5:12 am

Re: RE: Re: WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Postby olramde » November 17th, 2017, 1:43 am

Christopher1979 wrote:
olramde wrote:I have something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk


Maybe you could elaborate slightly.....
TadaaImage

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk

User avatar
Christopher1979
Posts: 170
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 10:46 am
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay, Dai Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo
Location: Phoenix AZ

Re: RE: Re: WANTED - Karl Fulves Blocking Off and others

Postby Christopher1979 » November 17th, 2017, 10:29 am

olramde wrote:
Christopher1979 wrote:
olramde wrote:I have something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk


Maybe you could elaborate slightly.....
TadaaImage

Sent from my SM-G930K using Tapatalk


Thank you, i already have those but i thank you for taking your time to send photos


Return to “Collector's Marketplace”