Attention Magicians & Psychic Entertainers - New from Steve Spill

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Attention Magicians & Psychic Entertainers - New from Steve Spill

Postby Dustin Stinett » September 28th, 2017, 2:58 pm

Hi everyone. My pal Steve Spill (see the May 2015 issue of Genii) emailed me last night with this offer. It's a limited release item. As I do not perform, I asked if I could share it here and he said I could (but remember, since he hand-makes these, it is limited). This piece comes from his show at Magicopolis. Here's are the details per Steve:

An original new contemporary plot: 5-plus minutes of surprising, astonishing, wonder direct from the Steve Spill Show to your show. TATTOO! A most amazing, funny routine.

The time is now. TATTOO! Watch the video.

This hardcover dust jacket book is personally illustrated, written, and gimmicked by Steve Spill and produced on a small scale. NO FORCE. THE SPECTATOR HAS COMPLETELY FREE CHOICE OF ANY TATTOO IN THE BOOK.

Complete with routine, script, downloadable tutorial, worldwide performance rights,. Including postage and handling, PayPal $199, foreign orders add $25 shipping to info@magicopolis.com

CHECK IT OUT: https://youtu.be/ibm-tCFiA8g

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”