FS: Ortiz' At the Table, Cardshark, 1st ed., Mint vol 1-2 and More

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Yves Tourigny

Re: FS: Ortiz' At the Table, Cardshark, 1st ed., Mint vol 1-2 and More

Postby Yves Tourigny » September 27th, 2017, 5:16 pm

[quote="Yves Tourigny"]Here are some books we have to sell from a friend who passed away a year ago. It's the first time I'm doing this so I hope I respect all the rules. I live in Canada so there will be Postage fee, unfortunately: $25 delivered to your home in the State; $35 international. These are standard post, if you want faster delivery or insurance, check with us. I'm going to the Genii Convention so I can bring some books to you if you're coming too and save the Postage fee. The books must have been paid for first though. I will not bring book(s) that have not been paid in full first. All the books are like new except stated otherwise. Most have never been read at all.

Lorayne, Harry, Personal Collections $250
Ortiz, Darwin, Cardshark 1st ed. $150
Ortiz, Darwin, At the Card Table $100
Ortiz, Darwin, Scam and Fantaisies $35 (Excellent condition, ex-libris, come with three L&L DVDs of the same title)
Marlo, Ed, MINT vol 1 and 2 $100 (vol.1 is $60)
Racherbaumer, Jon, Card Finesse vol 1 $50
Racherbaumer, Jon, Card Finesse vol 2 $45
Racherbaumer, Jon At the Table $30
Bannon, John, Impossibilia $60
Chelman, Christian, Capricornian Tales $30
Kaufman, Richard, Sankey Panky $25

PayPal address is "pbarry@videotron.ca". Send the right address you want the book(s) delivered to. You can join me at this address "touyves@videotron.ca" if you have any questions. Contact me if you want the book(s) brought to you at the Genii Convention so we can find a way to meet while there.

Yves Tourigny
touyves@videotron.ca
1659 Offenbach
Levis Qc Canada
G6Y 9W3
581 997-7454

Yves Tourigny

Re: FS: Ortiz' At the Table, Cardshark, 1st ed., Mint vol 1-2 and More

Postby Yves Tourigny » September 29th, 2017, 9:31 am

MINT Vol. 1 have been sold.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”