FSH Alan Warner Siamese Ribbon & Eye Of Isis

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
bobtee5

FSH Alan Warner Siamese Ribbon & Eye Of Isis

Postby bobtee5 » September 20th, 2017, 2:48 pm

The following 2 Alan Warner items are single owner, original instructions, no longer being made, and include USPS 1st class shipping. USA Sale Only.

- I purchased Siamese Ribbon directly from Alan Warner when he attended a major magic convention in the USA. It is in never-used new condition. Actually, it still remains threaded by Warner and ready to perform. It comes with a package containing (extra ribbon & small wood piece to aid in threading). This effect is easy to perform, looks great, very collectible, and a fooler. My price is $395.00.

- Alan Warner made some mini-magic items that he felt were of exceptional quality and design. Those items were sold on a “Made to Order” only basis and are rare and collectible. The Eye Of Isis was the first in that series. The chest is made in select teak, hand rubbed, and has solid brass feet. The lid is studded with polished gem-stones. An inlaid band accents this beautiful piece. The effect is based upon a blank wooden tablet resting inside the chest that changes twice into Egyptian motifs. The instructions contain a story around the power of Goddess Isis. It is one of the most desirable of the Warner items and all is in mint condition. Another large magic dealer has this for sale with a price of $695 (plus additional shipping charge). My price is $535.00
I would sell both together with shipping for $895.00. If interested (photo, questions, etc.) send email to rtysl@wideopenwest.com.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”