FSH 2 Vintage Collectors' Workshop Items

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
bobtee5

FSH 2 Vintage Collectors' Workshop Items

Postby bobtee5 » July 19th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Here are 2 vintage Collectors’ Workshop items when they were located in McAllen Texas. Both items are single owner, like new condition (work perfectly), include original boxes, and the price includes USPS priority shipping.
- Vienna Frame This effect is based on an old Conradi effect. It is the mechanical visible card restoration version and not the later electronic version. I think this looks much better than the Richard Himber version. My price is $290.00.
- Slates Of Solomon. I believe this is based on the rare Milson Worth Satyr’s Slate. The size is 3” x 4” (same size as the Satyr‘s Slate). Briefly, 2 cards are chosen and they appearing in writing on 2 previously shown blank slates. The effect is self-contained (no flaps moving from slate to slate). This is very deceptive with the writing looking like white chalk. If you don’t know the working, it is very difficult to find the inside slate mechanism. My price is $175.00.
USA sale only,
If interested (photo, questions, etc.) send email to rtysl@wideopenwest.com.
Bob Tysl
1837 Syracuse Ave.
Naperville, Illinois 60565
Phone: 630-420-2139

bobtee5

Re: FSH 2 Vintage Collectors' Workshop Items

Postby bobtee5 » August 24th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Prices are reduced and include shipping - Slates Of Solomon now $140 and Vienna Frame now $270. The are really great items.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”