Berglas, Garcia, Hamman

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Don Hendrix

Berglas, Garcia, Hamman

Postby Don Hendrix » July 5th, 2017, 9:42 pm

FSH: The Mind and Magic of David Berglas by David Britland. I believe that, when I bought this, it was the last copy for sale by a dealer in the US. I am the only owner and the book is in excellent condition. It has been in a smoke-free home and handled with the respect it deserves. I am asking $500, including Priority Mail shipping in the US, insured.

Original Lecture Notes No. 1 and 2 by Frank Garcia, 1973. Not reprints. $30, including Priority Mail shipping in the US. Two very small marks with a red pen on the cover of No. 2. Otherwise, mark and tear free.

Wild All The Way, Bro. John Hamman, page 222 in the book. Instructions and complete set of cards made by Neil Lester, Cards by Martin. The cards appear to have never been used. I have no idea of the age or how many sets of these that Neil made, but these are in new condition. I obtained these several years ago at a Magic Castle swap meet from Brick Tilly. $55, including Priority Mail shipping in the US.

Don Hendrix
14125 S Mica Place
Tucson, AZ 85736
520-349-5739
Fadtastic2003@yahoo.com

Don Hendrix

Re: Berglas, Garcia, Hamman

Postby Don Hendrix » July 16th, 2017, 11:23 am

Berglas sold.

Don Hendrix

Re: Berglas, Garcia, Hamman

Postby Don Hendrix » July 24th, 2017, 5:12 pm