Brett Sherwood Classic Engraved All Silver Straight Set and a Chop Cup

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
spetz

Brett Sherwood Classic Engraved All Silver Straight Set and a Chop Cup

Postby spetz » July 2nd, 2017, 5:00 am

In mint condition. Certificate of authenticity: serial number 182 of 1000. Price $1800, shipping and insurance included. PayPal accepted.

"This Limited Edition straight set is exquisitely hand engraved from Solid Silver. Each cup is numbered and has a .925 silver content stamp and the Brett Sherwood Quality Hallmark in the inside top. Endorsed by The Dai Vernon Estate for their quality and beauty. No combo sets are available, but a matching Engraved Chop can be purchased. No manipulation balls are included."

I also have a Brett Sherwood Classic Engraved All Silver Single Chop Cup in mint condition. Price $700, shipping and insurance included. PayPal accepted.

If you want both the Classic Engraved All Silver Straight Set and the Classic Engraved All Silver Single Chop Cup the price is $2200, shipping and insurance included. PayPal accepted.

Robert Spetz
robert.spetz@me.com

Odlingsvagen 66
186 42 Vallentuna
Sweden

spetz

Re: Brett Sherwood Classic Engraved All Silver Straight Set and a Chop Cup

Postby spetz » April 25th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Price now reduced to $1300 for the Classic engraved all silver set and $500 for the chop cop. If you want the Classic set and the chop cup; $1600

Kent Gunn

Postby Kent Gunn » April 26th, 2019, 6:56 am

Dear God, somebody buy these. I have this exact set. Stop me from buying a backup set. The price for these things is approaching bulk silver value! (ok that would require silver to jump to 66 bucks an ounce, but I digress)

This guy has them at HALF of retail.

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » April 26th, 2019, 11:06 am

We’ll, I tried,Kent, but I haven’t received a reply so they’re probably gone. In any case you’re covered.

spetz

Postby spetz » April 26th, 2019, 12:00 pm

I have 5 people interested in the cups but 2 persons have expressed a clear will to purchase. I have answered each and everyone accordingly but 1 person have priority. If you send me a mail, spetz@me.com , I can send pictures so that all is clear about what I'm selling.

Sincerly
Robert Spetz

spetz

Postby spetz » April 26th, 2019, 1:39 pm

SOLD

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”