The Alchemist's Trap

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jenzo

The Alchemist's Trap

Postby Jenzo » June 23rd, 2017, 6:26 am

Jenzo Harmonics
6 Smythies Avenue, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2UR, ENGLAND 07764487650
pnuk@hotmail.com

Good afternoon all, here is my new trick, The Alchemist's Trap!
Present your spectator with an antique rack holding 5 small bottles. They each contain a small amount of liquid.
You explain that they belonged to an Alchemist who would challenge anyone who asked him to reveal his secrets. He would tell them that four of the five bottles contained water, but one of them contained a lethal poison. They were to choose one to drink. If they chose water then he would reveal all, but if they chose the poison it would mean certain death. As a kindness, he would secretly mark the poison with a black spot. If he felt they were worthy, he would stop the challenger before they drank and show them the spot which proved they had chosen the poison.
Little did they know that the Alchemist was a genius and would always know which bottle they would choose. This however was one of the secrets he never had to reveal...

The effect itself is self-working and instantly resets. There are no sleights, ditches or switches and the spectator can freely choose any of the five bottles. All props are out in full view from the start of the effect.
This is an excellent effect to have out on display as it piques people's curiosity.
Each set includes all the props to perform as well as a pipette to fill your bottles (water and poison not included!).
I have made 11 sets and they are £74 GBP each which includes postage to the EU. £4 extra for shipping elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0i5zUB ... e=youtu.be

If you want to shotgun one let me know by email to pnuk@hotmail.com :)

JH

Jenzo

Re: The Alchemist's Trap

Postby Jenzo » June 23rd, 2017, 5:09 pm

Woosh, only three left!

Jenzo

Re: The Alchemist's Trap

Postby Jenzo » June 23rd, 2017, 6:39 pm

Sold out!
If I am able to make a second batch I will post again.
Thank you kindly.
JH

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”