Books: Marlo, Lorayne, Wonder

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Herb

Books: Marlo, Lorayne, Wonder

Postby Herb » May 19th, 2017, 11:53 am

Hello -

I have the following books for sale. Shipping is $3.50 additional per book by media mail in the U. S. (will provide a combined shippinq quote for more than one book). Please contact me by email if interested.

Best of Friends, by Harry Lorayne, $42
This is the 1982 version (not the later reprint). Great magic from Harry Lorayne, Tom Mullica, Ken Krenzel, Larry Jennings, Ed Marlo, Richard Kaufman, Paul Gertner, many more. The book is in good condition for its age, with the usual kind of shelfware. Interior is perfectly clean. There is a vertical tear in the dust jacket at the righthand corner just before it folds around the edge. However, it's somewhat subtle given the way the two pieces meet.

The Books of Wonder, Volume II, by Tommy Wonder, $45
Generally good condition - some crinkling of the dust jacket, a handful of pages have tiny corner bends. A tiny spot is visible across the edge of a few pages if you are looking head on at the edge of the book from the right.

M.I.N.T. Volume II by Edward Marlo, $29
The book is in good condition inside and out. There is a tiny abrasion of the paper at the front right hand corner point of the dust jacket.

Please contact me by email if you would like to purchase or have questions.

Herb Scher
224 Riverside Drive
New York, NY
347 - Nein Ate One - 01 Seven Four
herbscher [**at**] earthlink [*dot*] net

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”