New Jenzo Harmonics effect "Picture This"

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jenzo

New Jenzo Harmonics effect "Picture This"

Postby Jenzo » May 12th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Jenzo Harmonics
6 Smythies Avenue
colchester Essex CO1 2UR ENGLAND
pnuk@hotmail.com 07764487650

Good evening esteemed geniuses. I've just finished production of 10 sets of my new effect, 'Picture This' It is inspired by Tenyo's Image Generator T-shirt, an underrated trick with a great method. The original effect involved a tshirt with 8 symbols printed in a circle. The spectator freely chooses a number and counts both clockwise and anti-clockwise around the circle, arriving at two (seemingly) random symbols. Your spectator is then asked to mentally create an image that combines the two symbols. Their image is then revealed to be on the back of the t-shirt.
The premise and method of my take is the same as the original, but with my version the images are on separate cards so you can freely shuffle them at the start of the effect. This increases the perceived randomness of the routine. The reveal on my version has a sneaky knack to it too and is placed in the centre of the cards. The picture below shows the cards out of order to protect the secret.
It is SUPER portable (5cm x 5cm approx) and. Wry slim, taking up a wafer of pocket space.
Sets are £35 gbp each plus postage.
I will number these first 10 sets as well as I like getting my rubber stamps out :)
Sets include...
8 symbol cards (secretly marked to allow the shuffling)
1 specially made prediction...
1 leather pouch
Detailed instructions

If you want to grab one email me direct to pnuk@hotmail.com
Thanks for reading
JH

Jenzo

Re: New Jenzo Harmonics effect "Picture This"

Postby Jenzo » May 13th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Wow! Only one left!

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand