Jenzo Harmonix wooden Tenyo add-ons and Tenyo-like item for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Killertweety

Jenzo Harmonix wooden Tenyo add-ons and Tenyo-like item for sale

Postby Killertweety » February 26th, 2017, 6:53 am

Decisions have to be made and I decided to sell some of my effects made by Simon Craze from the U.K.
All are beautifully made from wood, the attention to detail is excellent and of course they all work perfectly and are easy to do. Sorry to let these go, but the budget nowadays comes from selling tricks I have rather then using our hard earned money ... .

The descriptions bellow are from Simon and sometimes I added a little extra info myself. All items are in like new condition.

Wooden Sakaku Scale

The main difference between this and the original is this ... .
The two cats will have a slightly different finish and this is to try and make it more interactive.
The long cat is smooth while the short cat is unsanded and rough.
In the patter you talk about how if you stroke a cat the wrong way it curls up (shortens) speccy is asked to literally rub short kitty the wrong way and then you show it has shrunk. Then you say "but if you stroke a cat the right way it will stretch way out" lo and behold kitty two is smooth to the touch as speccy strokes it the right way and can then see it has strrrrrretched out.

Eye Of The Idol add-on and extra add-ons for me

On Easter Island, along with the statues, there have been found tablets (called RongoRongo tablets) engraved with mysterious symbols which have yet to be deciphered. Much like the Rosetta Stone, these are thought to hold a key to understanding the civilisations which lived on the island.
What you receive is...
An artefact crate, from the National Museum (left open to be which ever Nation you hail from) engraved with one of the larger symbols and the Museum name. Inside the crate is a Rango Rango tablet and a certificate of authenticity from the museum.
The tablet is covered in the symbols from Easter Island, and also has 5 holes for the crystal pillars to sit in.
The stage is now set for you to weave a story about the Island, the symbols, the idol and the crystal pillars.
Along with this basic routine, there is an option for a kicker finish, where you continue to remove the crystals one by one until there is just one left. You then reveal your final prediction of the last colour crystal which would be on the tablet. It remains a free choice throughout. There are multiple outs for the five colours, but you have the option of doing the trick without the final prediction.

This comes with a very unique extra box for this add on which holds all of the parts necessary to perform this miracle. An add on for an add on! Simon added felt rings on the right hand recesses to fit the parts in snugly.

I asked Simon to line some green felt on the back of the lid of the box. This can now be used as a platform to perform the trick.

Here is a private video, so keep this 'in' this forum please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEs10-o ... e=youtu.be - the box, lid and so on is not shown because this video is of the 'basic' version. Photo's bellow are from the add-ons you will receive.

Does not come with original Eye Of The Idol.

Rosetta Stones

The effect works in the same way as dream psychometry and bird watcher too, but is based around Egyptian artefacts. namely the Rosetta Stone and cartouches. the slates are distressed and art worked to look as authentic as possible. each set is unique and comes in a canvas wrap with sealed copies of hand-drawn instructions.

You can see the demo video with all parts shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANe1YHnIRU8

All items together for 140 EURO.

Shipping price and additional photo's available on request.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Jenzo Harmonix wooden Tenyo add-ons and Tenyo-like item for sale

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 26th, 2017, 11:02 am

These are incredible bargains since all of these items were made in very limited quantities (from 2 to 10) and the prices here are below the original.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Syd

Postby Syd » February 26th, 2017, 12:55 pm

PM sent.

David, I just need to know what shipping to the US would be,

Syd
Syd

Syd

Postby Syd » February 26th, 2017, 1:50 pm

David,

I'll take it, send me your Paypal.

Syd
Syd

Killertweety

Postby Killertweety » February 26th, 2017, 1:53 pm

This has now been sold.

Jenzo

Postby Jenzo » February 26th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Glad to see they've gone too a good home, enjoy Syd :)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”