New wooden effect, limited numbers available

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jenzo

New wooden effect, limited numbers available

Postby Jenzo » August 8th, 2016, 3:17 am

New Jenzo Harmonics effect for sale
Post07/17/16 03:31 PM

Jenzo Harmonics
6 smythies avenue
Colchester
Essex
Co1 2ur
pnuk@hotmail.com

Hello there,
I am pleased to share with you my latest creation. "Whispering Tiles".
The video below will explain the effect. in the patter you talk about your visit to the national school of magic, and in particular the impressive grand entrance hall, with its wooden-tiled walls. The pattern on the walls seemed to move and shift as you walked through. You noticed some graffiti on a few of the tiles and couldn't help but prize them away as a souvenir.
You demonstrate the extraordinary properties of these tiles before finally revealing the graffiti...
https://youtu.be/qbq2WaehHAo
A few notes...
Self working, all you need to do is one force. The carefully designed graphics do all the work for you.
Nothing to dump or switch.
No sleights.
At the end of the routine, the tiles are reset ready to perform again straight away.

I have been able to make a second small batch and can offer next if not same day shipping on all orders. All sets are hand made and finished by me and I enclose a hand made (also by me) leather pouch to store them in.
Sets are £45 gbp plus postage (£2 Europe £4 rest of world)

If you would like to reserve a set email me direct to pnuk@hotmail.com
Kind regards
JH

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: New wooden effect, limited numbers available

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 8th, 2016, 11:11 am

I was first in line to buy this and already have a set. It's amazing and easy to do, and the result is a real surprise. Also beautifully made.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”