Ricky Jay - Autographed personal and museum compilation/ephemera

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dmill

Ricky Jay - Autographed personal and museum compilation/ephemera

Postby Dmill » July 23rd, 2016, 1:17 pm

I thought I would put this out there for anyone who might be a collector.

I would reference you to eBay for this package. Certainly willing to deal. Contact me if you might have an interest.

Below is a brief description of the package (pictures are on the listing)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282109575836?ss ... 1555.l2649

I think the rarest part of this package is a handwritten letter, on Ricky's personal double-sided stationary, where he requests, among other things, not to include his ice story (Malini feat he duplicated?). Rare! Dated July 13, 2005.

Included in this comprehensive package, is a signed copy of Ricky's book Extraordinary Exhibitions. This book includes a full color, poster sized cardboard stock foldout. Another included rarity is a copper-colored embossed picture of Signori Spelterini balancing in his teeth, a donkey at the top of the ladder. This states 'With Compliments of Ricky Jay & The Quantum Lane Press.'

Continuing with the collection is a full color, Hammer Museum foldout handbill from Ricky's show dated August 26 - November 25, 2007.

Included for reference and posterity are two page mimeographed copies of an article (in the New York Times) all about the Extraordinary Exhibitions show at the Hammer Museum.

These items are a great package for the historian, collector or fan.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”