Magic Wagon Ultimate Card Dagger for sale here

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Magic Wagon Ultimate Card Dagger for sale here

Postby I.M. Magician » March 21st, 2016, 7:38 pm

I am selling a brand new unused complete Magic Wagon Ultimate Card Dagger here for only $220 including shipping to addresses within the US. Magic Wagon's price for this is $245. Below is their description.

Based on an original idea from Mr. Edward Massey’s Cardagger, Magic Wagon is pleased to bring you the “Ultimate Card Dagger”.

A card is selected from a deck, remembered and returned. The deck is shuffled. The performer brings out an attractive wooden dagger and announces that he will spring all of the cards into the air and stab the selected card out of the cascading cards. This happens as described and at the end, the selected card is seen impaled on the blade of the dagger.

Please note that this is a very cool and clever mechanical piece and not to be confused with a normal Card Sword. With this version, the card is really impaled on the blade.

So, what makes this different from the original Massey’s Cardagger? (1) The mechanics on this marvelous prop have been brilliantly redesigned and (2) the dagger itself now has the decorative hilt. It is both esthetically beautiful and mechanically remarkable!

The dagger is approximately 13.5 inches in length and is completely hand-crafted from genuine teak.

I also have a Magic Wagon Ghost Board also in brand new complete condition which retailed for $225 for $200.

Steve Snyderman
P.O. Box 18142
Phila, PA 19116
215-552-9216
Randlmagicsellers@msn.com

I.M. Magician

Re: Magic Wagon Ultimate Card Dagger for sale here

Postby I.M. Magician » March 31st, 2016, 5:49 pm

I am reducing the price of the Card Dagger to $200 and Ghost Card to $180. This is a one time only reduction for these two collectibles.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » April 4th, 2016, 7:16 pm

The Magic Wagon Ghost Board has vanished. I am adding the following brand new Magic Wagon collectibles at prices below the original retail price. They are sold out and no longer available!

* Magic Wagon Griffin's Caddy - $210
* Magic Wagon Absconding Lycan - $195

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » April 6th, 2016, 4:03 pm

I am reducing the price of the following...

* Magic Wagon Absconding Lycan - $180
* Magic Wagon Griffin's Caddy - $200

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » April 11th, 2016, 12:02 pm

The Absconding Lycan has vanished. The Griffin's Caddy and Ultimate Card Dagger are still available and now only $190 each plus $10 for each item to go towards the cost of insured shipping to addresses within the US.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » April 24th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Ladies and gentleman, the Magic Wagon Griffin's Caddy for $180 INCLUDING SHIPPING to addresses within the US!

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » April 24th, 2016, 7:31 pm

Due to the weight of this collectible, the cost of insured shipping will be a bit expensive. Therefore, I will add $10 to the total to help me with those costs. That puts your total cost at $40 below what it sold for when it was available.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”