Owen Magic Gold Cups

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Rose

Owen Magic Gold Cups

Postby Mike Rose » January 13th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Gold Cups by Owen Magic in excellent condition. Owen made these cups in three styles, stainless steel, copper, and gold plated. This set is the gold plated (over copper) and is gorgeous. You can tell these were copper before the gold plating because the interior of the cups have thinner plating (as is typical) and the hint of copper color can be seen making a very attractive cup all around. The cups are large enough to take a tennis ball for the final load. The cups are designed with plenty of attic space and can hold three, 1 inch balls in the attic when nested. This means that you can pretty much do any Cups & Balls routine. A set of 4 red 1 inch crocheted balls is included with the set as shown. Because the cups are gold plated and NOT brass they will not tarnish like brass. They still have their nice shiny finish although the buyer may want to polish the cups occasionally with a jeweler’s cloth. When new these sold for $450, but get them here for a great deal.

$295.00 and I will pay for the shipping, tracking and insurance in the USA. If you are overseas email me and I’ll calculate the addition shipping fee for you.

Get in touch with any questions.

Thanks!

Mike Rose
mike.rose.magic@verizon.net
443-226-9900
114 Lexington Rd.
Bel Air, MD 21014

Mike Rose

Re: Owen Magic Gold Cups

Postby Mike Rose » February 13th, 2016, 2:15 pm

I've lowered the price. Now just $265 an that includes free shipping in the USA.

Get in touch with any questions.

Thanks!

Mike Rose
mike.rose.magic@verizon.net
443-226-9900
114 Lexington Rd.
Bel Air, MD 21014

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”