For Sale HERE: Counthesaurus book by Jon Racherbaumer

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
magicking
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

For Sale HERE: Counthesaurus book by Jon Racherbaumer

Postby magicking » November 26th, 2015, 7:29 pm

For Sale Counthesaurus by Jon Racherbaumer

This Comprehensive, in-depth, easy-to-understand, alphabetized encyclopedia of FALSE COUNTS and DISPLAYS is now available. Award winning author, Jon Racherbaumer, has compiled over 70 techniques-a virtual vade mecum-into a handy, easy-to-access, eye-arresting reference book. This instantly and literally puts them at your fingertips.

With the advent of packet tricks in the 70's, not to mention all of the innovative close-up card tricks devised in the past 30 years, a remarkable number of false-counting and false-spreading techniques were developed-so many, in fact, that it was difficult to find and keep track of them. Enhanced by over 200 digital photographs, you no longer have to search for or wonder what this-or-that count is or does. This book runs the gamut from Ascanio to Vesser, including the esoteric and arcane techniques buried in our literature.

This 208 page spiral bound book was written by Jon Racherbaumer. Included in Counthesaurus are 81 detailed descriptions to perform sleight of hand tricks such as; All-Alike Count, Biddle Count, Broken-Up Elmsley Count, Everchange Count, Fingertip Rhythm, Gemini Display, Ghostover Count, Hamman Count, Jimmy Cricket Count, Kosky Count, Marfoe Count, Neo Jordan Count, Omega Count, Pinch Grip, Razor-Edge Pivot Count, Six-Card Repeat Count, Smile Count, Tokagi Turnover Count, Unlimited Count, Vesser Concept and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!!

I have 2 of these and only need one and its in my opinion a must have for any card magician

Excellent condition

My price $24.71 with FREE Shippping in the USA ONLY...PayPal ONLY

You can email me at: shomemagic@gmail.com

Mike King - 208 South Oak Street - Dixon, Missouri 65459
Ph: 573-693-2870 please leave message if I can't answer
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”