Bound Ireland Yearbooks

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Steve Mills

Bound Ireland Yearbooks

Postby Steve Mills » March 13th, 2015, 10:28 am

I asked Dustin about the appropriateness of posting this question and he said "OK" as long as it wasn't a veiled attempt to circumvent the selling rules. It's not!

I'm at the age I've begun to consolidate, giveaway and otherwise dispose of some of my magic. Many years ago, I bought 3 LARGE comb bound volumes of Ireland / Magic Inc. Yearbooks. I believe it was supposed to be a complete run, but not sure of that.

Could anyone direct me to a source that I might use for valuation - if they, in fact, have any worth. I would appreciate it.

Denis Behr

Re: Bound Ireland Yearbooks

Postby Denis Behr » March 14th, 2015, 6:26 am

Steve Mills

Postby Steve Mills » March 14th, 2015, 12:05 pm

Thanks Dennis!

I guess I should read my own signature. It never occurred to me to check the Magic Inc. site

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » March 14th, 2015, 2:51 pm

If you had checked a week ago they would have all shown as out of stock. My understanding is that they recently found a few copies of Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, only (no vol. 3).

I searched for a set of these a few years ago, and was fortunate to finally find all three. If you dig through them there is some great material to be found.

I believe that the going rate for single yearbooks (not the large comb bound volumes) is about $7, each. The combined volumes were running around $50 and up, per volume. I had even seen a few outrageously priced at $200+.

My advice, if you want volumes 1 & 2, is to jump at the opportunity to get them from Magic Inc. while they still have a few of them in stock.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”