FSH: Magic Wagon The Four Elements

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

FSH: Magic Wagon The Four Elements

Postby I.M. Magician » February 25th, 2015, 1:09 pm

I have a brand new Magic Wagon The Four Elements I would like to sell. It is factory fresh and complete with the original instructions. My asking price is only $250 and that includes shipping to addresses within the US.

Payment can be made via PayPal to randlmagicsellers@msn.com or though the mail with a Post Office Money Order.

Below is Magic Wagon's description of this beautiful collectible apparatus made of teak.

An elegant wooden chest is displayed and inside are four differently colored chips that represent the “Four Elements” - Fire, Water, Earth and Air. While the performer’s back is turned, the spectator secretly arranges the Four Elements in any order he wishes, and then closes the lid and locks the chest. The performer then turns around, holds the chest in full view and immediately announces the order of the Four Elements inside! The chest is now opened to confirm that he is correct and all may be completely examined and the effect may be immediately repeated if desired.

Second Routine:

While the performer’s back is turned, a spectator is asked to place one of the Four Elements into the chest and locks the lid closed. The performer then turns around and correctly announces the location of the chip plus its symbol as well!

This is a beautiful piece of magic and the effect is entirely self-contained and mechanically ingenious.

The chest measures approximately 17cms wide by 4cms tall and 7.5cms deep and delicately hand-crafted of genuine teak with both lacquer and hand-rubbed oil finish. Each chest is adorned with beautiful brass engraved plates and each compartment is individually hand-stamped with a number (1-2-3-4) by a skilled craftsman. The “Four Elements” chips are also beautifully made with metallic gold graphics etched into the top.

A unique two-tone finish for teak magic apparatus!

Steve Snyderman
P.O. Box 18142
Philadelphia, PA 19116
215-552-9216

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Re: FSH: Magic Wagon The Four Elements

Postby I.M. Magician » February 27th, 2015, 8:12 pm

I am reducing the price to $225!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”