Annoyed. Irked. Peeved. Irritated. P-Oed

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Annoyed. Irked. Peeved. Irritated. P-Oed

Postby Dustin Stinett » January 15th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Mere days after posting clarifications on the rules—and essentially a primer in how to navigate them and still get the desired results—on the Collector’s Marketplace, I have had to delete the multiple ads of several individuals (three maybe four—I lost count). This included new ads and “bumps.”

Apparently the only people who read the post are those who obey the rules—so, by extension, respect the rules. (I sincerely thank you.)

The others ignore the post so, by extension, disrespect the rules (so by extension they disrespect me and our esteemed host who offers us the privilege of this free service).

On the agenda for the next meeting that I have with Richard Kaufman regarding Genii Forum business will include this new rule for his consideration: Habitual violators of the Collector’s Marketplace Rules shall be temporarily banned from the Genii Forum.

I’m thinking 30 days. I’m also going to find out if there is a way to permanently ban members from individual forums within the forum software. (Most of the violators do not contribute anything else to the Forum anyway, so maybe just a permanent ban will be in order. Food for thought.)

Why? Not because I am a jerk. It’s just because I have had enough.

Thanks for your time,
Dustin

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”