WANT TO BUY: Barber expanded shell

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
magical_dds
Favorite Magician: Darwin Ortiz, John Carey for card magic, Mickey Silver for coin magic

WANT TO BUY: Barber expanded shell

Postby magical_dds » April 20th, 2014, 1:49 am

Hello all
I'm looking for a Barber expanded shell. I'm willing to pay full price if the condition of the item is good. I've been looking all over for this gaff, but no luck. I know somebody out there has one and is willing to part with it ;)
Thanks
Magical_DDS

magical_dds
Favorite Magician: Darwin Ortiz, John Carey for card magic, Mickey Silver for coin magic

Re: WANT TO BUY: Barber expanded shell

Postby magical_dds » April 20th, 2014, 11:41 pm

I know someone out there is just waiting to say good bye to their Barber Expanded Shell, and hello to some Mula! :)
Willing to pay top dollar for it if the condition is good.
Please email me at
evanchiang.dmd@gmail.com

Brad Jeffers

Postby Brad Jeffers » April 21st, 2014, 3:00 am

www.toddlassen.com

magical_dds

Postby magical_dds » April 21st, 2014, 12:50 pm

Yes, I've already contacted him, and he is scheduled to make one. But currently he is up to his eyeballs in projects so while I wait, I figured I would try and see if I can get lucky so I can get one in time for a gig coming up. Todd's expanded shells are unbelievable, I've never been disappointed by any of his products.
Thanks

Steve Cobb

Postby Steve Cobb » April 21st, 2014, 5:26 pm

You might want to try Mark Mason of jb magic. I purchased a
Expanded Morgan from him last year when he was in Chicago for the Magic Road Show.

magical_dds

Postby magical_dds » April 22nd, 2014, 1:19 pm

Thanks for the info.
Does Bob Swadling make the shells for him, or does Mark machine them himself? Just curious.
Magical_DDS

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”