WTB- Todd Lassen's CSB set

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
y3xprm

WTB- Todd Lassen's CSB set

Postby y3xprm » January 21st, 2014, 11:42 am

If you have a Lassen's Morgan CSB set in good condition that you're considering in selling, please email me with details and pics.

cosem25@yahoo.com
Cosmar Magic

y3xprm

Re: WTB- Todd Lassen's CSB set

Postby y3xprm » January 22nd, 2014, 9:34 pm

I am also interested in Roy Kuepper's Morgan CSB.

Please, email with pics and info if you have either CSB and want to sell.
Cosmar Magic

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » January 22nd, 2014, 9:48 pm

y3xprm:

I don't know if you are just interested in used sets, but I've found that Roy Kueppers is very responsive to email inquiries. His custom coin work is highly recommended by several on this board.

Tom Pilling

Postby Tom Pilling » January 23rd, 2014, 12:45 am

That may be good advice. Todd announced not so long ago that he was fed up with doing 'infinity edges', and that he wouldn't be doing anymore high-end CSB's for a while. As I understand it, the process requires a rather involved method.

However, those sets are gorgeous. Maybe you should wait until they come up again? Did you try calling him? He's a very nice bloke and he might just sort you out. No point trying for a week or so, though, as he is going on holiday. It might be worth you signing up to his blog:

http://coolotis.wordpress.com/

y3xprm

Postby y3xprm » January 23rd, 2014, 11:20 am

I agree, Todd's gaff coins are a work of art. I own several of his coins. I thought to purchase this set through the magic community while I am waiting for his announcement of a new CSB batch, which might take a while.
Cosmar Magic

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”