LF Englsh instructions for Tenyo 4 nightmares

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Frank Quiroz

LF Englsh instructions for Tenyo 4 nightmares

Postby Frank Quiroz » October 19th, 2013, 12:20 am

recently bought 4 nightmares and the instructions are not in english, if anybody can help please contact me

frankgq82@yahoo.com
Frank Quiroz

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: LF Englsh instructions for Tenyo 4 nightmares

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 19th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Frank, there are no real English instructions for this trick from Tenyo because it has never been marketed in the US.

There are some English translations of varying quality out there.

Your best bet is to buy something from SEO magic (USA) and ask them to toss in English instructions as a favor. However, you will like the trick so much that you might just as well buy a second one from SEO magic and get the set of instructions with it. The trick is so good that you'll need a second set of ropes in about four months from the time you start performing it for reasons I can't go into here.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

stereo

Postby stereo » October 19th, 2013, 9:00 pm

I agree. I have very limited knowledge about magic but this one was a true revelation for me. The props and gimmick used are so common in magic, but rises in a different dimension thanks to the inspiration and idea of Toru Suzuki. I love this way of rethink things to make them better and differents. This is one of the highlights of Tenyo the past 50 years. May be they often look like toys, but there is the idea, the creativity... work simply.

baabaablacksheep

Postby baabaablacksheep » October 20th, 2013, 2:49 am

The one you buy from SEO comes with a DVD for the trick. Maybe you can buy the English instructions and the DVD from them.

Frank Quiroz

Postby Frank Quiroz » October 21st, 2013, 6:39 pm

ok thanks guys ill email SEO, Richard, im curious to know why you'd suggest a second set of ropes. PM? Email? frankgq82@yahoo.com
Frank Quiroz

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”