FSH-Mother (of All Booktests) of a Sale-Vol 1 & 2

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Myron Lowenstein

FSH-Mother (of All Booktests) of a Sale-Vol 1 & 2

Postby Myron Lowenstein » August 3rd, 2013, 3:51 pm

BRAND NEW-Never Used-bought as back-up copies-must sell to finance new career outside of being a Mentalist......

Mother Of All Book Tests- The original.....Hard Cover- Original Sin-Brand new....Retails for $350.......but for you....here on Geniiforum........$250 postpaid priority mail in USA.....

Mother of All Book Tests-version 2.0- Brand New-Soft Cover with additional features....Retails for $375..........but for you .......$275 Priority Mail in the US........

Paypal only to : Mysticmyron@comcast.net

email me first for availability............

Myron Lowenstein
503 Carlton Rd
Westfield,NJ 07090

908-403-5400

Myron Lowenstein

Re: FSH-Mother (of All Booktests) of a Sale-Vol 1 & 2

Postby Myron Lowenstein » August 16th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Final Price-Break...........Must Sell.........

I've taken 10% off my already low prices on BRAND NEW- Mother Of All Book Tests-

Mother Of All Book Tests-The original-Hardcover-$350 retail-But for you.....$225

Mother Of All Book Tests-2.0-Softcover-w/additional features-Retail $395...but for you here at Genii Forum...........................................................$247.50..........

Both include postage in US........Paypal Only..............This is my final offer & a steal...

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”