Collector's Marketplace Rules:
1. Caveat Emptor! (Buyer Beware!) All buyers and sellers assume full responsibility for the content and the outcome of these transactions.
2. You MUST insert your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address into your post along with the list of the items you want to sell. Auction site ads do not require full contact information posted here.*
3. You MUST state a price for each item.
4. Absolutely NO Commentary regarding listings for items being sold HERE is allowed and such posts will be deleted. Comments regarding individual items being sold elsewhere, such as eBay, are allowed. Legitimate questions to the seller are acceptable.
5. You MUST limit current sales and auctions with multiple items to a single post listing all items therein.
6. While original videotapes and DVDs as purchased may be sold, NO COPIES of videotapes or DVDs may be sold. NO photocopies of manuscripts, booklets, books, or magic trick instructions may be sold. In short, if the item is not as originally manufactured, duplicated, or printed, do not attempt to sell it here.
7. The Genii Forum allows auction site announcements and links. However, we would very much appreciate it (though it is not required) if the seller would make note in the post’s subject line that it is an auction notification.
8.There shall be no "piggybacking" of ads allowed regardless of relevance or age except by the member who started the original ad/post.
9. Any violation of the rules will result in the immediate deletion of the ad/post. The seller should not expect to receive a “warning” prior to that deletion.
10. All rules and restrictions may change without notice. The Genii Forum retains the right to delete any and all posts its staff deems inappropriate.
*EBay and other known auction site announcements/links, the Forum Moderators, and some VIPs (as determined by Richard Kaufman and/or the moderators on an individual basis) are exempt. In each of these cases their contact information is the Genii offices.