Virtual Soundman 7 with Extras

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Rose

Virtual Soundman 7 with Extras

Postby Mike Rose » March 4th, 2013, 10:49 am

Virtual Soundman 7 with Extras - $395 includes FREE shipping in the USA. I bought a MediaStar from Kerry Pollock so I am selling my Virtual Soundman 7. It is a few years old but in perfect working condition. It uses a Sony Minidisc MZ-R3 and its in perfect condition, too. It comes with the VS-7, the Sony Minidisc Player, power adapters for each, the remote with extra batteries, a blank minidisc to get you started (more discs can easily be found on eBay), an RCA cable for hooking up to your PA, and the original VHS instruction tape. But also included is the road case shown. This case did not come with the system and originally cost me an extra $85 but it is included here. I am also including a little 3x5 card cheat sheet that I always kept in the case to give me a quick reminder of the basic set up. But thats not all! I will include a DVD with a video a shot showing the basic workings of the system. This way if you dont have access to a VHS player you are still good to go. Also on the DVD is a pdf file that has the full manual for the Sony Minidisc Player (but the original VHS tape is included anyway). BTW, both the VS-7 and the Minidisc Player can run without being plugged into the wall. The VS-7 has an on-board battery that the wall adapter charges and the Minidisc Player can run off of two AA batteries. So if you are working outdoors or just dont want to carry extension cords, these are great features. All of this cost over $1000 a few years ago, so someone will be getting a great deal. Only $395 for everything and remember, I pay the shipping in the USA.

You can view photos here: http://tricksandwands.com/magic-sale

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Mike Rose
mike.rose@comcast.net
443-226-9900
114 Lexington Rd.
Bel Air, MD 21014

Mike Rose

Re: Virtual Soundman 7 with Extras

Postby Mike Rose » March 14th, 2013, 6:57 am

This is now sold.

Thanks!

Mike Rose

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”