FSH: Early IBM Photos and Thurston Window Card

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Kelly

FSH: Early IBM Photos and Thurston Window Card

Postby Mike Kelly » February 6th, 2013, 11:08 pm

I have the following available if anyone is interested:

Four early I.B.M. convention panoramic photos of attendees at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 9th I.B.M. conventions. Among those pictured are Harry Blackstone, Sr., Percy Abbott, Paul Fox, W.W. Durbin, Harlan Tarbell, John Ramsay, T. Nelson Downs, Jack Gwynne, and many others. Various sizes with the largest measuring 35x7 ". Mounted to foam core boards sorry that is how I got them. You might be able to have them removed. Good condition. Originally from the collection of Sid Lorraine, who attended all four conventions and who appears in all four images. $300 for all four pictures.

Show used Thurston window card. (14x22) One of Thurstons Astounding Mysteries. She floats all over the stageOtis, ca 1930. Used for a performance at the Jefferson Theatre in St. Augustine on Saturday March 18. Chips, water stains, colors faded. $250.

If you want the IBM photos and the window card, $500 for everything. Actual postage to be paid by the buyer. Would also consider trading for early magic ephemera of equal value. If you need more information please contact me via email. I can email pictures if you are interested.

Thanks for looking,

Mike Kelly
123 Kristen Cove
Paducah, KY 42001
meandj82@comcast.net

Mike Kelly

Re: FSH: Early IBM Photos and Thurston Window Card

Postby Mike Kelly » February 11th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Bump and one time price drop...

All four IBM photos for $225.
Thurston window card for $175.
Both the photos and window card for $350.

Still open for a trade. Shipping remains the same...buyer pay actual costs.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”