Weber Wallet For Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Martin Kaplan

Weber Wallet For Sale

Postby Martin Kaplan » February 6th, 2013, 8:11 am

I have a brand new Weber Wallet for sale. It has been removed from its glassine envelope so that I could take a look at it. It is an incredible wallet, made from fine leather and could serve as an everyday wallet. It comes with three effects that are fully described on what look to be credit cards made out of cardboard. The effects are of a quality that one would expect from Michael Weber. If this wallet is so great, why I am selling it? The effects need to be done with bills of different denominations, especially $1's. Here in Spain there are no 1 Euro notes. 1 and 2 Euros are coins. If I still lived in the States, I would not part with this wallet. I don't, so I am. Price including shipping anywhere in the world $200.

Martin Kaplan
Avda del Baron de Carcer 23-5-11
martinkaplan@ono.com
+34 605 319 999

Martin Kaplan

Re: Weber Wallet For Sale

Postby Martin Kaplan » February 9th, 2013, 11:47 am

In case you missed it, here it is again.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Weber Wallet For Sale

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 9th, 2013, 3:20 pm

For those who care about such things, every single thing that Weber has ever put out has become very hard to obtain within a few years and the value has gone way up.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”