Cleaning Out The Den Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jeremy Greystoke

Cleaning Out The Den Sale

Postby Jeremy Greystoke » September 20th, 2012, 9:17 pm

While trying to organize some of the stuff I've accumulated over the past few decades, I realized there's a batch of stuff I'm not currently using that might want to find homes where they'd be put to use. So, here's a list of a few items for sale unearthed during the current round of making room for yet more stuff. To sweeten the pot, Ill pick up shipping if the purchaser is within the U.S.

The Final Answer (Scott Alexander/Bob Kohler) - There was some interest in this a while back on this forum. For anyone not familiar with it, this is Scotts clever and direct solution to the borrowed bill in fruit effect. This has never been used. Comes complete with the two training DVDs, and the gimmick in its own protective case. Not currently available. Ill sell this for $300.00 postpaid and insured within the U.S.

Midas V1.2 - this is James Cheung and Reg Martins pulse induction metal detector. Bought this as a backup but never used it. Its been tested and works fine. It's been surpassed by a variety of devices over the past few years, so it can be yours for just $50.00 postpaid in the U.S.

Pimpernel Notecase - Peter Scarletts lovely wallet which allows the performer to do many effects, including a no-palm card to wallet. Its a hip-pocket wallet that looks completely ordinary, but which allows one to do many Himber or Bombshell wallet effects. It's just $40.00 postpaid in the U.S.

Bicycle Holiday Cards In Decorative Tin - This was one of the Bicycle Holiday releases back in the 1990's. I came across a number of these in going through a closet. It comes with two decks, one red and one green. It has the regular Angel backs, but the frame around the center uses the same star pattern you'll find on the US Playing Card issued ESP decks....with the same subtle one-way marking. I'll see if I can attach an image or at least a link so you can see what I'm talking about:

[img:center]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lu6wUixTrXk/UFu7rs3urqE/AAAAAAAAAAg/E1ybDFmt6Dw/s144-c/20120920.jpg?gl=US[/img]

I've got at least 4 at hand, and probably a few more buried somewhere. $ 15.00 per tin of two decks (one red, one green), and I'll pick up the postage in the U.S.

In A Bind - (Jay Sankey) This is the original release by Mystic Madness, not the later release by Elmwood Magic. This is complete in the original box and comes with a deck of original Arrco Playing Cards (blue back), plus illustrated instructions and a bonus routine by Eugene Burger. $20.00 postpaid in the US.

Please feel free to contact me if you wish further info. Email first to check availability. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

Edmund L. Kowalski/Jeremy Greystoke
P. O. Box 451
Radford, Virginia 24143

540-639-2454 (home)
540-831-7620 (work)

Email: ekowalsk (at) radford (dot) edu

Many thanks for looking.

Jeremy Greystoke

Re: Cleaning Out The Den Sale

Postby Jeremy Greystoke » September 20th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Pimpernel Notecase - on hold

Jeremy Greystoke