Leffler Suitcase Table and Pearl Trap Table For Sale - LA area only

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Martin Kaplan

Leffler Suitcase Table and Pearl Trap Table For Sale - LA area only

Postby Martin Kaplan » August 9th, 2012, 1:36 pm

I am selling a large used Leffler suitcase table that I bought used and had rebuilt. It is red and black in color and the black portion has some glue residue from where I removed my promotional banner. It can either be cleaned up or you can get your own banner and glue it to the front. I am asking $100. I also have a Pearl Trap Table for sale. It is the best side table that I have found for parlor and stage. It retails for $130 and I am asking $75. These items cannot be shipped because the cost would be prohibitive. They are available for pickup only at my home in Alhambra, California. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Martin Kaplan
817 n Monterey #4
Alhambra, CA 91801
martin-kaplan@sbcglobal.net
626-300-9234

erdnasephile

Re: Leffler Suitcase Table and Pearl Trap Table For Sale - LA area only

Postby erdnasephile » August 9th, 2012, 3:44 pm

FWIW, I bought Pearl Trap Table last year and it is a great table--solid, looks nice, and you can order a nice close up pad that sits right into the frame.

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/close-up-pads/

Also, breaks down for travel easily.

Plus, I've bought from Mr. Kaplan before, and he's a good, honest seller.

Martin Kaplan

Re: Leffler Suitcase Table and Pearl Trap Table For Sale - LA area only

Postby Martin Kaplan » August 10th, 2012, 12:27 pm

Thank you, erdnasephile for the kind words. In answer to an e-mail question I received I am selling these two items because I am moving to Spain and shipping these two items would be cost prohibitive. If I were continuing to work here in California, I would be using these same two tables.

-Marty

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”