List 1 of Used DVDs for Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Todd R Reis

List 1 of Used DVDs for Sale

Postby Todd R Reis » June 16th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Most items are in Fine to Like New condition unless otherwise noted.
Please contact me at email tr3d@hotmail.com since I rarely notice I get messages here.

Shipping is additional and varies as determined by location and chosen service be it USPS Media Mail, First Class, Priority, or Express or Fedex and UPS. If there is no hurry, then lower cost Media Mail or First Class can be used. I prefer using Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging when possible for most items.

I am giving the magicians here on GENII first chance at these before posting them on my ebay store after a few more days.
Please visit my ebay store Odd and End Collectables
for current listings of magic, puzzles, comics and assorted interesting stuff! Do not count on the starting prices being lower on ebay. There have been very few bidding wars since most seem to wait until the last minute to bid anyway and items usually go just for whatever the beginning bid is or Buy It Now price.

Some trades might be arranged if of interest to me.
Send me an email at tr3d@hotmail.com

DVDS
MARTINS CLOSE-UP MIRACLES DVD by Martin Lewis $27
Originally made in 1994 on video tape, Now DVD by Meir Yedid 2002.
Includes Queenie, Sidewalk Shuffle, The odd Card, Stampede Second, Dice Propagation, Texas Money, Impossible Miniature Card Rise, and Color Changing Pencil.
DVD in Fine Condition played maybe twice.

Jim Paces VISU-ANTICS Eye-Popping Magic DVD $27
Produced by MagicSmith 2002
Includes Crushed, Freaky Fork, Impromptu Princess, Impossible Color Change, Magic List, Mental Card Stab, Penzoil and Water, Parallel Sleeve Vanish, Peripheral Bounce, Quick O Chink, Pocket Pen Vanish, Shrinking Pen, Stealing Away, The Bet, BS Prediction, TV Coin Vanish, Walter Gibson, Worlds Fastest Card Trick, and Honk.

PREVARICATOR by Patrick Redford DVD $37
Produced by Vanishing Inc.
Mentalism Concept and Effects, Sort of deals with reading body language

SECRET SESSIONS DVD $30
Produced by A1 Magicalmedia
Top magicians filmed at Fechters Finger Flinging Frolic during the 90s

DOUBLE TAKE by Gregory Wilson DVD $30
Produced by MagicSmith
All about the Double Lift

THE LOST TAPES EARL NELSON Vol 1 and 2 DVD set $60
Disc 1 The Pass, The Double Lift, The Palm
Disc 2 Highlights of Variations, The Workbook
DVDs produced by Earl Nelson 2007

CLOSE-UP MAGIC VOL. 1 by John George DVD $23
Produced by John George
Includes Valentine Pack, Heads Up, Ace Ace Ace Ace, Spoon from Cardbox, Invisible Prediction, Pool Cue Vanish, and Shot in the Hand

CREATING MAGIC by Gary Kurtz DVD $25
Produced by Murphys Magic 2006

LETS GET FLURIOUS by Gary Kurtz DVD $25
Produced by Murphys Magic 2006

WONDERIZED by Tommy Wonder DVD $14
Produced by A! Magicalmedia Lessons In Magic
Includes Card Case, Lighter to Matches, Ring Watch and Wallet, Signed Card to Box, and Squeeze

VISIONS OF WONDER By Tommy Wonder 3 DVD Set $85
Produced by L&L Publishing
Disc 1 - The Ring, the Watch, and the Wallet; Magic Ranch; Through the Eye of The Needle; The Tamed Card and Two Cup Routine
Disc 2 - Elizabeth IV; Rubik's Card; Deja Reverse; Socked Coins; Cough Drop; Vanishing Bird Cage; The Boomerang Card; The Zombie Ball, and his wonderful Ring and Rope Routine.
Disc 3 - Nest of Boxes; Coins Across; Ambitious Card Plus Ring Box; Card Through Handkerchief and Everywhere and Nowhere

THE MAGIC OF DAVID REGAL 3 DVD SET $75
Disc 1 - Tricks The Dj Vu Deck, Everywhere, Cheating, Clearly Impossible, Pasteboard Massacre, There & Back, Self-Eviden,t Perchance to Dream, The Half Deal, Sending It Through, All Strung Out, Deep Guilt Aces
Disc 2 - More Tricks All's Fair, The Origami Bill, Streamlined Assembly, For Marlo, Triple Vision, Cups & Balls & Cups & Balls, Illegal Collections, The Flying Hole, Ten Second Poker, Red-Handed, The Joker Works Overtime, Flight of Fancy
Disc 3 - Enough with the Tricks Already! Primate, Leap of Faith, Straightforward Collectors, Clean Cut, Bottoms-Up Aces, Down Under Production, Commercial Travel, The World's First Card Trick, Dave's Move-a-Card, Logical Assembly, Out of This Borough, Four the Hard Way

PREMISE, POWER, & PARTICIPATION by DAVID REGAL 4 DVD SET $110
Disc 1 - PREMISE Look At Me Im Special, Carried Away, Eight Ball, Tenacious Climber, Coins Thru the Table, Exhibit A, Sum of the Parts, My Best Friend, Chink-A-Drink
Disc 2- POWER Isolated Force, Half & Half, Perfectly Oiled, Face It Youve Changed, \An Incredible Journey, Not Quite Dead, A Magic Lesson, Holding On, Prophecy Pack, Penny For Your Thoughts, Fill In the Blank Transpo
Disc 3 PARTICIPATION Lucky Seven, Control Yourself, Clandestine Collectors, Not This, Coincidence Deck, A Simple Woodcutter, Off-Color Thought, Mystic Poker, Mucilaginous Monte
Disc 4 REGAL STANDS ERECT Journey to Love, Swindle Transpo, Got a Light, The Very Last Card, After Hours

NO CAMERA TRICKS by Richard Osterlind 3 DVD Set $85
Disc 1 Zodiac Revolution, Swami Birthday/Steno ESP, Liquid Metal, Digital Feedback Extraordinaire, Pegasus Plague,
Disc 2 RichardWave, Rubiks Cube, Clearly Mind Reading, Poker Deal, Seafire Sequence
Disc 3 Dracula/Errata Book Test, 20 Card Test, Original TCB Routine, Voodoo, Acid Test

EASY TO MASTER MENTAL MIRACLES by Richard Osterlind 3 DVD Set

Previously listed on ebay and still available
JOHN MENDOZA MY BEST 3 DVD SET $75
Disc 1 - Dice Stacking, Ambitious 1-2-3-4-5, Ace Production, Simple Collectors, Red/Black Shuffle Routine, Chop Cup Routine, Female, Routined Poker Mental, Mendoza Cups and Ball
Disc 2 - Bowl Routine, Bendix Bombshell, Have You Ever Heard Of, Coins Thru the Table, Vernon Cups and Balls, Multiplying Bunnies, Automatic Deck, Three Card Monte, Translocation, Barry Nelson's Flash Cups
Disc 3 - Koran Prediction, Color Changing Deck, Poker Machine, Universal Card, Clyde, Ultimate Torn & Restored Card, Mystery of the 19th Card, Unearthly Powers, Visa Versa, Ambitious Card, Between Your Palms, Simple Tunnel, The Most Difficult Card Trick In The World, McDonald's Four Aces

DOC EASON BAR MAGIC 3 DVD SET plus AFTER ALL THESE YEARS DVD $85
Disc 1 - Card Under Glass, Repeated Selection of a Card, Ambitious Card Routine
Triumph, 3-Card Monte, Multiple Selection of 20 cards
Disc 2 - Happy Birthday Trick, Poker Demo, Kerry Pollack's "Stan, Kate and Edith", Frank Everhart's Classic Sam the Bellhop, Bill in the Lemon
Disc 3 - All Screwed Up, Impossible Opener, Color-Changing Deck, The Anniversary Waltz, Max Maven's "Tearable", The Cocktail Napkin Rose, Copper/Silver/Brass Transposition, J.C. Wagner's Card on the Ceiling, Larry West's Bill Counting Trick.

I will be listing some books, lecture notes, and effects also over the next few days so keep watching.

I am not a regular magic dealer, just liquidating my collection and that of some friends on consignment primarily due to tough financial times.

Once again check my ebay store listings at Odd and End Collectables on various magic and non-magic items under Seller ID trr3d

Todd R Reis
19444 Stefani Avenue
Cerritos, CA 90703
(714) 673-7320
tr3d@hotmail.com also used for my Paypal account

Todd R Reis

Re: List 1 of Used DVDs for Sale

Postby Todd R Reis » June 23rd, 2012, 12:05 am

Sale pending on the 2 Gary Kurtz DVDs

Todd R Reis

Postby Todd R Reis » June 23rd, 2012, 5:54 pm

Most of the above DVDs are now available on ebay. DVD List 2 will be posted later today.

Todd R Reis

Postby Todd R Reis » June 27th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Gary Kurtz DVD sale fell through. They will now be listed on ebay.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”