FS: Wolfs Magic Paddle Craft set RARE!!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
briancook

FS: Wolfs Magic Paddle Craft set RARE!!

Postby briancook » May 26th, 2012, 3:08 pm

I am offering a rare chance to own a 1 of a kind Paddle set made by Master Craftsman Chance Wolf of Wolfs Magic. Chance sold a limited edition set of Paddles in a custom walnut case many years ago and they sold out instantly. The set I am selling is not 1 of those original sets. Chance made a very small number of paddles in Purpleheart and this is the only known set out there to have all of the paddles in 1 collection made of this exotic wood. The paddles have been long sold out and no plans are in the works to release them ever again. Wolfs magic has been in very limited production with many things most likely never being made again...these most likely are on that list so dont hesitate to grab these because when they are gone they are gone. I am selling this set for $425.00 shipped domestically....please contact me for shipping rates if you are not domestic. I accept paypal and will also send you pics of this set if you email me. Thanks for looking!

Brian Cook
2709 NE 72nd st
Seattle Wa, 98115
425-931-7514

briancook

Re: FS: Wolfs Magic Paddle Craft set RARE!!

Postby briancook » May 26th, 2012, 3:08 pm

I forgot to add my email.

briancookmagic@msn.com

my bad!

briancook

Postby briancook » June 6th, 2012, 7:02 pm

I am doing a 1 time reduction to $375.00 shipped. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks

briancook

Postby briancook » June 23rd, 2012, 4:47 pm

I had a ton of people email me on this set and thought it was sold but the sale fell through. I erased the emails that were sent so I will drop the price to $350.00 shipped. Please email me please if you had contacted me before or if you didnt and want to get some pics.
Thanks
Brian

briancook

Postby briancook » May 11th, 2013, 1:20 pm

I still have this up for grabs and seeing I am getting married soon and need to raise money I will do another reduction to $325.00 shipped domestically. Please email at briancookmagic@msn.com for pics.
Thanks
Brian

briancook

Postby briancook » May 26th, 2013, 2:09 pm

ok, Lets go for $295.00 I have seen sets like this sell for over $600 in the past. Please email me if you want to see pics or have any questions.
Thanks
Brian

briancookmagic@msn.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”