"Complete Card Linking"

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
George Olson

"Complete Card Linking"

Postby George Olson » May 1st, 2012, 4:23 pm

I am looking for a monograph by Sexton Beame & James Cozzinz titled "Complete Card Linking." I think it came out around the time Harry Loryane released his one card link.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

GO

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: "Complete Card Linking"

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 1st, 2012, 4:32 pm

It's a VHS tape.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » May 1st, 2012, 4:54 pm

Beme released the effect as a manuscript prior to it's release later on VHS. The VHS version is slightly different in that only one card is apparently used - two rings torn from a single card are linked using essentially the same method as the one described in the manuscript which featured two cards - as performed by henning on tv. The original manuscript is 8.5x11 and basically black with illustrated cover. I have one somewhere but not ready to sell it.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » May 1st, 2012, 4:59 pm

Just located my copy: written and produced by el duco. 1979. 13 pp plus page for notes Printed on an almost plastic-y kind of paper

Steve Hook

Postby Steve Hook » May 1st, 2012, 7:45 pm

Lots of preparation to do this one but it does look good. Greg Eanes sent me one he made up, plus the manuscript, back in the day. It's a whole 'nother method than the impromptu versions prevalent today. Unfortunately, I don't still have it to sell to you, George, but you can PM me if you have any general questions.

George Olson

Postby George Olson » May 3rd, 2012, 4:57 pm

Thanks for the input. This darn Chemo therapy leaves me kid of weird, or I would have responded sooner. I came across this referance looking for card warp discussions on Ask Alexander. I am partcularly interested in research on this topic.

Brad, please think about enhancing your cash flow by relieing yourself of the monograph.

Thanks

GO

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 3rd, 2012, 4:59 pm

You might try George Daily: gsdaily (at) comcast.net
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”