Weirdest request ever! (probably not)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Frank Quiroz

Weirdest request ever! (probably not)

Postby Frank Quiroz » December 9th, 2011, 10:07 pm

Ok so I recently purchased the effect CAPtivated from another member here on the forums and if like to reach out for help from a or some drunken magicians. I honestly didnt think I'd have a problem obtaining these on my own but I need some unbent bottle caps from the following brands of beers 4x Budweiser, 4x Guinness, 4x st Pauli girl , and 4x Samuel Adams. I will gladly pay shipping. If I can't get help I suppose I'll have to take up a new hobby! Thanks!
Frank Quiroz

JimW

Re: Weirdest request ever! (probably not)

Postby JimW » December 10th, 2011, 2:31 am

Budweiser caps are easy. They twist off, no bottle opener required so the caps won't be bent. Pick up a 6 pack, enjoy (or not) and you'll have the caps you need plus two to spare.

Donhdunn

Postby Donhdunn » December 10th, 2011, 4:59 pm

What the heck kind of beer do they sell in Southern California anyway?

Frank Quiroz

Postby Frank Quiroz » December 10th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Every kind of beer is available in SoCal. It's not that is unavailable to me. I just don't drink and am rarely around drinkers lol
Frank Quiroz

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 10th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Does it have to be beer-beer? There are several brands of root beer that are sold in tall bottles with twist-off caps. IBC comes to mind. If root beer is not your thing, they also have cherry soda and cream soda.

Dustin

Donhdunn

Postby Donhdunn » December 11th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Hmm, I see the problem now. Am assuming you've checked out some local bars with no luck and don't want to buy six-packs and invite your friends over. I work near a bar/restaurant and will see what I can come up with for you during the week. Will have to check whether Bud has different cap than Bud Light, etc. Must they be regular Bud etc. caps? And email me your snail-mail address: donhdunn@yahoo.com

Donhdunn

Postby Donhdunn » December 11th, 2011, 2:10 pm

On second thought, just mailing address needed. Just watched the video and see what you need. Looks magnet involved, but whatever, stay tuned.

Donhdunn

Postby Donhdunn » December 11th, 2011, 2:11 pm

On second thought, just mailing address needed. Just watched the video and see what you need. Looks magnet involved, but whatever, stay tuned.

Donhdunn

Postby Donhdunn » December 11th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Frank, just another thought. Picked up 3 Budweiser caps at dinner a minute ago (yes, I drove home okay -- only two of them were mine) and they are red with silver printing and say "Budweiser (in large script)Flavor Lock Crown (in smaller type)." You know, some bottlers change designs every once in a while. Are these okay, or do the regular caps have to be an exact match for yours. (Didn't Captivated come from the UK?)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”