BOOKS FOR SALE VINTAGE (AND NOT SO VINTAGE) 11-27-11

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Garry Hayes

BOOKS FOR SALE VINTAGE (AND NOT SO VINTAGE) 11-27-11

Postby Garry Hayes » November 27th, 2011, 11:59 pm

First Come, First Served. Do not hesitate and be disappointed. Only one of each item. I have been collecting magic for 35 years. I am thinning my collection out. Some items are antique, some are kinda vintage, some are obscure, and etc

DO NOT Post or SEND A PM. If you are interested in purchasing, send an EMAIL, including your name, mailing address, and the items you are interested in buying: mrmagician@bellsouth.net.

The earliest email date / time stamp will determine the successful buyer. If you ask questions about an item, that does not constitute that you are buying it. When you commit to buy, that is the only time you're email date / time stamp will be considered.

Payment: I accept Paypal: mrmagician@bellsouth.net , Cashiers Checks, and Personal Checks (Personal Check purchases held for two weeks for clearing.)

Domestic Shipping in the USA: The USPS has gone up again on postage. So, I have to resort to adding modest shipping / handling charges.
First Item is: $3.00
All additional items are: $1.00 each
Maximum shipping charge is $7.00 (except for heavy or large items, which will be noted).
I will pay for Insurance or Tracking on domestic total purchases of $75.00 and over. Otherwise, Insurance is extra. Without insurance, it is your choice and risk. When inquiring, please specify if you want Insurance.

International Buyers - International Buyers (including Canada) will pay via PayPal in US Dollars ($). Please email me at mrmagician@bellsouth.net for total, including shipping charges.

Stay tuned for more "goodies" to come. HAPPY BUYING!

Thanks,
Garry Hayes
P O Box 148711
Nashville, TN 37214
USA
615-885-6296
mrmagician@bellsouth.net

1. 5 VOLUMES OF THE SLEIGHT OF TONGUE SERIES, Harry Allen - Get all 5 Volumes for $20.00
This item counts as 1 item for shipping.
SLEIGHT OF TONGUE, 1982
SLEIGHT OF TOUNGUE IN CHEEK, 1984
SLEIGHT OF FOOT IN MOUTH, 1985
SLEIGHT OF LIPS, 1986
SLEIGHT OF ONE LINERS, 1991, Spiral Bound

2. GRIFF ON CARDS / NOVEL AND UNDIAL CARD MYSTERIES, Tony Griffith, PB, Supreme Magic, 36 pages $3.00

3. THRU THE DYE TUBE, Rice and Van Zandt, PB, 1943, 48 pages
MAGIC FOR MONSTERS, Arnold Furst, PB, 52 pages, Genii Publishing
Counts as 1 item for shipping. Get both books for $6.00

4. MEMOIRS OF ROBERT HOUDIN, Houdin, translated by MaCkenzie, HB, Carl Waring Jones Edition, 1945. First Edition. In Good + to VG shape. Check out the neat cover. This is the only edition that has the illusion cover desgin. When tilted it reads, "Robert Houdin / Physicien / Prestidigitateur / Mechanican / St Cervais / Blois $45.00

5. THE ART OF MAGIC / VOLUME 1, Lewis Ganson, HB, DJ , Brodart, Harry Stanley Editon. Previous owners Stamp across the closed book pages at the top, side, and bottom. Some underling. For the Close-up Guy, this has some killer effects. $12.50

6. CLOSE-UP CALVACADE, Jerry Mentzer, HB, Good+ to VG shape. No internal markings. Quality Close Up Effects. $17.50

7. AL BAKER'S MAGICAL WAYS AND MEANS, Al Baker, HB, publ by CW Jones, 1941, First Edition. Good Shape. $25.00

8. THE CONEY ISLAND FAKER, Gary Brown, HB DELUXE SIGNED EDITION IN SLIP CASE, 1997. Signed by both Jack Flosso and Gary Brown. Numbered - 175. Al Flosso was an iconic character in magic. This book gives his biogrpahy and also includes the contents of two small books - ANNEMANS BURIED TREASURES and OUR MYSTERIES. VG shape. $60.00

9. THE COMPLETE CUPS AND BALLS, Michael Ammar, HB, DJ, 1998. First Edition, Out of Print. Now a sought after book, with great and simple directions on the oldest trick in magic - The Cups and Balls. Has info from 18 other magicians that know the Cups and Balls. Large Format. 167 pages. Plenty of photographs. Book and Bronzed end papers are in very good shape. The Dust Jacket is complete, but has a little crinkling. $75.00

Garry Hayes

Re: BOOKS FOR SALE VINTAGE (AND NOT SO VINTAGE) 11-27-11

Postby Garry Hayes » November 28th, 2011, 1:27 am

7. AL BAKER'S MAGICAL WAYS AND MEANS - SOLD
Garry Hayes
mrmagician@bellsouth.net

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”