Hop Movie and Papa Rabbit

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Daryl

Hop Movie and Papa Rabbit

Postby Daryl » April 6th, 2011, 11:37 am

[size:11pt]Alison took the kids to see the new Disney mega movie yesterday - "HOP".

The story, for those who don't know it, involves a reluctant heir to the role of Easter Bunny and a chick who schemes to take his place. "Wow!" I thought "Sounds like a fabulous storyline for Papa Rabbit Hits the Big time." So those of you with Easter shows, strolling magic and kids shows might want to take another look at this classic... Papa Rabbit Hits the Big Time

Only $14.95 and that includes the DVD and the props!!!!![/size]
Daryl - The Magician's Magician
www.Daryl.net

Jonathan Townsend

Re: Hop Movie and Papa Rabbit

Postby Jonathan Townsend » April 6th, 2011, 12:22 pm

Interesting film with an Easter Rabbit having an English accent and a chick with an adult Spanish accent. Any ideas on the presentation Daryl?
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Daryl

Re: Hop Movie and Papa Rabbit

Postby Daryl » April 6th, 2011, 1:38 pm

I personally didn't see the movie - I was at the Oakland Magic Circle Flea Market last night :) But Alison assures me there are endless possibilities for you creative people out there! She said there were a lot of opportunities for jokes that the adults would get if you are presenting to the kids in a restaurant type setting. Have fun with it!
Daryl - The Magician's Magician
www.Daryl.net

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”