F/S Supreme Serial Killer by Max Krause - Trick brand new

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Terry Oberman

F/S Supreme Serial Killer by Max Krause - Trick brand new

Postby Terry Oberman » November 1st, 2010, 12:32 pm

F/S Supreme Serial Killer by Max Krause - Trick $279.99 brand new

Free USA shipping - Paypal preferred - I don't trade!

The magician buys seven $1 bills from seven spectators for $2 each. He then has two of the seven bills selected by two different spectators. He asks both spectators to concentrate on their individual bills' serial numbers. With eerie precision the magician proceeds to reveal both serial numbers to the complete and utter disbelief of his audience!! Take note, this method is like no other. You can do this effect at a trade show with a different outcome every time you perform it. Comes complete with everything necessary to perform and instructional DVD.

Larry Becker's Serial killer was one of the most sought after effects of it's kind. With Larry Becker's permission Max has taken this effect to an entirely new level making it a practical and unbelievable reality!

HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

"When Max first came to me with the idea of a way to streamline Serial Killer I was intrigued. This was a staple in my show for many years. Once he showed me the final product I was truly impressed. You now have the quintessential serial number revelation and I am proud to say Max has outdone himself and really raised the bar! If I were to perform this effect again, I would only perform his version its outstanding!"
- Larry Becker

"Wow, I thought you could not get any better than the Impromptu Supreme Serial Killer, but I was wrong. This is certainly Max's Masterpiece. And what is cool is that the two effects are different enough to justify having both!

There is nothing cleaner or more direct in mentalism than Supreme Serial Killer and there is a different result every time so it is perfect for walk around! I'm also working on a routine that allows me to use both versions of this effect in the same routine and each time the effect is stronger.

This is just sweet perfection, and it packs flat too!

Highly Recommended for Magicians and Mentalists"
- Andy Martin

"I have Supreme Serial Killer and it is one of my PRIZED possessions!! Supreme Serial Killer is an item you will use. Money is something everyone is familiar with and everyone carries with them so it's so logical as an impromptu item to use in DIRECT MIND READING."
- John Cesta

Any time I really want to unequivocally annihilate my audience I use Max's Impromptu SSK and SSK!"
- John Walton

"Supreme Serial Killer gets my vote for most outstanding trick/effect of the year. The effect is beyond strong. It's an effect that people will be talking about. It's that good."
- Joel Pelletier

"I was completely floored by his presentation of the effect, the fairness of the handling and the revelation. I was completely convinced that Max sold his soul for a fist full of dollars just to do this trick."
- Eric Jones

"Well I got mine and I can't wait to perform it...the best thing is there is no memorization and you can have a different outcome each time. This is going into my shows over the holidays. Who isn't talking about money these days!! Super nice job Max!!"
- Craig Filicetti

"This version is absolutely outstanding. The work that Max has put into this effect is incredible."
- Frank Velasco

"I have been performing Larry Becker's "Serial Killer for years. Until now I have not seen anything that compares. Enter "Supreme Serial Killer". Kudos to Max Krause for developing a very direct-well thought out routine for the Mentalist. I have placed Supreme Serial Killer into my act. Only occasionally do I come across a bit that meets the standards of my Mind Illusions show and Supreme Serial Killer is one of those items. This is a very strong bit! In the right hands it is a miracle. I highly recommend Supreme Serial Killer."
- Chandler

"I've been performing professionally for about 20 years and with a successful show adding new effects that are on a level with what I am used to is never easy. Once I purchased Serial Killer it was an instant addition to my repertoire and has been extremely well received by all my audiences. Because the trick is flawlessly designed, there is ample room to interact improvisationally with your audience while in complete control creating a seemingly impromptu one of a kind miracle (that can be repeated instantly) Serial killer will have them scratching their heads and dropping their jaws at the same time."
- Mio Rodriguez
Terry Oberman
18 King Avenue
Melville, NY 11747
516-330-8382
terryoberman@gmail.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”