Mentalism Magic -The best Magic Book(s) I’ve Tried

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
fiveoh

Mentalism Magic -The best Magic Book(s) I’ve Tried

Postby fiveoh » August 14th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Ive written an article/review on the best (In my opinion) Mentalism Magic /Card Trick and Illusion buy I have come across. Im not exactly a newbie to magic, but just check it out.

http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=3226266

Gregory Edmonds

Re: Mentalism Magic -The best Magic Book(s) I’ve Tried

Postby Gregory Edmonds » August 14th, 2010, 5:54 pm

To save the rest of you the bother of looking. This is, in fact, an advertisement for (sorry) what appears to be a pretty lame conception -- a revelation of how David Blaine does his tricks.

Such quality products have been offered (in CD) form by the thousands since David first appeared on the scene. I think they pay eBay's light bill with the proceeds.

I often forget just how "open to public view" this forum really is.

By the way, "Matt," I published sets of mentalism texts which came in packages including all necessary props starting 16 years ago. They were called the "MindSet" series.

I subsequently discovered I wasn't the first to offer such a package, it had been done back in the 1950s, too.

Greg

By the way, though working in illusion over a lifetime has turned most of us into professional prevaricators, we are, generally speaking, at least honest enough with one another to put forth our actual intent.

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » August 14th, 2010, 7:38 pm

There's no need for multiple threads on this, fiveoh. I've deleted the other two you started.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

SteveP

Postby SteveP » August 14th, 2010, 9:10 pm

The other part of this is that the link that goes from the "article" to the site that is selling this is an affiliate link on ClickBank.

Kim

Postby Kim » August 15th, 2010, 10:06 am

1. You MUST insert your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address into your post along with the list of the items you want to sell.* Also, you MUST state a price for each item. Failure to do either of these will result in deletion of your post.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”