For Sale Here - Ricki Dunn DRINK TRICK

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Tom Ladshaw

For Sale Here - Ricki Dunn DRINK TRICK

Postby Tom Ladshaw » July 6th, 2010, 8:18 pm

Hi Folks.... I recently acquired one of the Ricki Dunn/Paul Romhany "Drink Trick" outfits in a small collection. It appears brand new and unused. Here's the ad copy from Paul Romhany (the manufacturer):

Many professional magicians consider this routine to be one of the funniest bits of business in magic.

Ricki Dunn, known as America's Funniest Pickpocket, closed his show with this routine for over 20 years knowing it would get the strong audience reaction he desired from a closing effect.

Prior to his passing, Ricki bequeathed the trick to Paul Romhany who over the past few years re-worked the handling of Ricki's original DRINK TRICK, re-designing the special gimmicked glass to make it more durable and easier to perform.

In memory of Ricki Dunn, Paul Romhany is releasing to the magic fraternity a small number of the custom made glasses enabling you to perform this outrageously funny and very visual effect.

The effect is that you pour a glass of cola for your volunteer and after they drink it you are able to extract the cola from their nose and ears. This version differs from others on the market because the spectator can HOLD the glass!

COMES COMPLETE WITH:
Custom made gimmick glass measured to Paul Romhanys exact specifications.
Instructional DVD and live performances by Paul Romhany.

Retail price is $349.95.

------------------------------------

I'll let this one go for $225.00, domestic priority shipping included. If you're outside the U.S., shipping will be whatever the actual post office fee is.

Thank you!

Contact me at: TomLadshaw@aol.com

Tom Ladshaw
P.O. Box 15198
Covington, KY 41015 USA

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”