The Ultimate Thayer books are on sale!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Phil Schwartz

The Ultimate Thayer books are on sale!

Postby Phil Schwartz » November 13th, 2009, 10:03 am

The Ultimate Thayer is in production!

Its the complete history of Floyd G. Thayers company, personal history and enormous product line of magic tricks, illusions and publications. It includes biographies of more than 100 of the Thayer Players from Carl Owen to Bill Larsen, Sr.

Ultimate Thayer is a co-production of Robert Albo, M.D. and Philip Schwartz. Ultimate Thayer is expected to be shipped in February, 2010.

There will be two, hard cover volumes, each measuring 9 x 12 inches and each 256 pages; a fold-out containing ten DVDs with apparatus, illusions and Thayer footage dating back more than seventy years (with new narration); a sturdy slip case to contain the books and DVDs plus two extras

1. A beautiful reprint of Thayers first catalog (yellow cover, not red). This includes reprints of the four photos that Thayer mailed out with this first catalog.

2. A newly minted Thayer Magic coin.

Total price after December 15, 2009 will be $450 plus $10 shipping.

Total price for orders received on or before December 15, 2009 will be $400 including shipping. Personal checks or money orders only, please.

You may mail your order with your name, mailing address and check or money order to either:

Philip Schwartz
PO Box 618245
Orlando, Florida 32861
USA

Or

Robert J. Albo, M.D.
445 Mountain Avenue
Piedmont, California 94611
USA

Make checks/money orders payable to: The Ultimate Thayer

Thank you.

The Ultimate Thayer Phil Schwartz

Phil Schwartz

Re: The Ultimate Thayer books are on sale!

Postby Phil Schwartz » November 27th, 2009, 2:18 pm

What's on the ten DVDs that come in the Ultimate Thayer set?

We shot 20 hours of new video footage of Thayer pieces which are shown and described (not performed). The footage is edited down to ten hours along with historical films of Floyd Thayer, his Brookledge home and many friends and fellow magicians who visited and performed there. The old footage is newly narrated.

Phil Schwartz
http://www.ultimatethayer.com

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » December 4th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Thank you for your orders!

-Phil Schwartz

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » December 9th, 2009, 11:15 pm

Just a few days left until our special Ultimate Thayer offer ends. Until December 15, the price for the set of two books and 10 DVDs is $400 including shipping.

Phil Schwartz

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » December 12th, 2009, 7:53 am

More than 700 Thayer pieces in photo and video.

Phil

Magic Mike

Postby Magic Mike » December 15th, 2009, 9:52 am

Hi Phil
I have been trying to send you a PM for the last few days. I have it posted here, in your inbox, I hope you have a chance to read it before the deadline today.
The Website you have listed seems to not be up for the last week or so, either.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Mike

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » December 15th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Magic Mike and others,

If you mail your order for the Ultimate Thayer today, December 15, we will honor the $400 (including shipping!) special price. Please mail to me or to Dr. Bob Albo at one of the addresses above. Thank you.

I was not aware that the Ultimate Thayer site had been down at all. I've received emails from it almost daily. Sorry that happened to you. I love Canadians!

The site's up now.

Phil

Ed McGowan

Postby Ed McGowan » December 29th, 2009, 10:11 pm

I just want to say that even though you have missed the 15 Dec sale price deadline..."Total price after December 15, 2009 will be $450 plus $10 shipping"...this tome is well worth the full price...! I have seen the photographs that will be in the finished product. If you are like I,then you have been burned enough buying magic and magic books before publication...but save your money now to purchase when the book is on the street if you want to wait...I wouldn't wait too long.... Phil ET AL have done a great job with this tribute to Thayer Magic.
Ed

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » January 18th, 2010, 12:52 pm

Thank you very much, Ed.

Yes, the Ultimate Thayer sets (two volumes, ten DVDs, etc.) are $450 each plus shipping & handling. Soon, we will have sample pages to show from the books which will be out by April.

Information is available on our site: http://www.ultimatethayer.com

All good things,

Phil

Phil Schwartz

Postby Phil Schwartz » February 24th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Both Bob Albo and I will be at the World Magic Seminar in Las Vegas. We'll have bound proofs of Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the Ultimate Thayer books that are at the printer now.

Hope to see you!

Phil

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”