Dove Thru Glass- Abbotts, FSH

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mr. Ash

Dove Thru Glass- Abbotts, FSH

Postby Mr. Ash » October 24th, 2009, 6:23 pm

I have a used Doves Thru Glass for sale.
excellenat condition. No instructions.

$150 plus shipping.

The magician shows a sheet of clear plexiglass plastic which is encased in a decorative wooden frame--all of which is mounted upon an attractive wooden base. The spectators may touch and tap the plastic, proving it solid. There is a hinged star-trap flap at the center of each side of the sheet of plastic. With the flaps in position, a live dove is passed through the solid sheet! The live bird-actually-physically-penetrates right through the solid sheet of plastic! (Any small animal or object may be used). The flaps are flipped down immediately and the sheet again tapped and touched and proved to be solid. The entire sheet and frame are in full view throughout the performance. This may be performed completely surrounded with no fear of detection. Overall height is twenty inches, approximately fifteen inches wide with a beautiful lacquer finish. A mechanical mystery, elegant in appearance, super in effect. An Abbott quality product.
http://www.abbottmagic.com/Dove-Thru-Gl ... egoryId=-1

Magically,
Mr. Ash

ashsmagicshop@gmail.com
Ash's Magic Shop
www.Ashsmagic.com
773-271-4030
Ashsmagicshop@gmail.com

BlueEyed Videot
Favorite Magician: Max Maven, Ray Anderson

Re: Dove Thru Glass- Abbotts, FSH

Postby BlueEyed Videot » October 25th, 2009, 12:39 am

If you do kid shows and use doves in your act, this is a GREAT effect. Not only does it entertain the kiddies, but it fools their parents, too. I had the U.F. Grant version and used it for 25+ years. I still have mine in a trunk somewhere, I'm saving it to give to a worthy student or grandchild some day. If you don't use doves, you can do the same thing with a child's hand. Give 'em a ring that used to belong to Houdini, etc., etc., etc.

This is a good price for a fine piece of apparatus.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”